Name

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

"Love I can't find my phone" Yoongi keep searching for his phone, pillows flying away, bedsheets and even their clothes, Jimin looked at him while eating his burger, "I call your phone hyung"

When Yoongi keep on looking at his phone, Jimin grab his and went downstairs. As he dialled Yoongis number he heard ringing sound in the kitchen, he sighed and slowly shakes his head.

He went inside the kitchen and looked where the sound came from, he saw the alphas phone on the counter next to a cup, "He really didn't remember where he put his phone" he rolled his eyes, as he grabbed the phone he immediately frowned, "Love? Did you already saw my phone?" Jimin glared where Yoongi shouted.

"Love?" Yoongi went inside the kitchen, he immediately smiled as he saw Jimin holding his phone, "Waaa you saw it than--w-why are you glaring?" Jimin grits his teeth, "I.HATE.YOU." He slammed Yoongis phone on the counter and leave him alone there.

"W-What...what was just happen?" Yoongi looked at his back, Jimin seated on the couch arm crossed and lips pouted. Yoongi grabbed his phone and went on his omega, "Love what happen? What did I do?" Yoongi asked as he kneeled in front of his omega, he hold his hand but Jimin shove it away, "Don't touched me" he glared, Jimin looked at the side avoiding his alphas stare, "W-Why...tell me what is the problem?"

As Jimin sniffed Yoongi panicked, "J-Jimin...love? Why are you crying? shit!" Yoongi cupped Jimin face while the omega just looked down, "Jimin!" Yoongi worriedly stare at him, Jimin continue crying while Yoongi keep on wiping his tears.

"I-I....hate you h-h-hyung ah" Jimin slapped away Yoongis hands, "Why!? What is the problem love?" Jimin looked up at him with his teary eyes, "Why is my id name on your phone only JIMINIE?!" Yoongi widely stare at him.

Yoongi blinked multiple times until he process all Jimins rants.

Is this also a effect of pregnancy?

Yoongi sighed, again he try to hold his omegas hand but Jimin crossed his arms, "Listen love, I'm sorry okay? Don't make it a big dea-" Jimin immediately looked at him and frowned, "D-Don't make it a big deal? Seriously? Hyung...Taehyung id name at Jungkooks phone was MY TAETAE with three purple hearts and Jungkooks id name was KOOKIE with a bunny emoji and purple heart! But my name on your phone was JIMINIE only!"

"Okay...okay I change it if that's what you want, please stop crying" Jimin shakes his head, "N-Not just I w-want to hyung...you should want it too..." Jimin cried loudly closing his eyes and tears streaming down his cheeks, "L-Love...Jimin...okay...okay I want it, I'll change it, I love to change it please stop crying"

Jimins eyes keep closed while Yoongi wiped his tears, "Jimin please stop it, our pup might get upset too" Yoongi caressed his belly, "Bub help me, lets make mommy stop crying" he mumbled, the omega looked down at him as Yoongi continue wishpering on his belly, "But don't hurt mommy okay, just help me" Jimin sniffed.

Why is he so cute....

The alpha looked up as he noticed Jimin stop crying, Jimin looked away avoiding his alphas eyes, he can't stop smiling as he observed how Yoongi acted, "Look bub your mom is smiling" Yoongi smiled, the omega pouted try not to smiled but he can't because of his alpha.

Aish my moody omega

"Am I forgiven? Hmm?" Yoongiheld his hand and give it a peck, the omegas cheeks blushed making Yoongi chuckled, Jimin looked at him and pouted, "Whats funny?" Yoongi smiled and sighed, "Nothing love your just cute" Yoongi seat beside him while still holding his hand, "I love you"

Jimin pouted, "Hmp, I'm still mad" Yoongi giggled looking at him, "Tell me what should I do to forgive me" Jimin cutely glared at him, "Stand up" the alpha frowned but he comply, "Stand here" Jimin pointed in front of him and Yoongi just submit, "And now turn around"

Yoongi confusedly looked him, "What?" Jimin stamp his feet, "Just turn around hyung ah" Yoongi sighed and comply at his omegas requested, "What will I do no-fuck"

Jimin wrapped his arms and legs on Yoongis neck and waist, while Yoongi immediately holding Jimins thighs, "Park Jimin!" Yoongi peek at him, "Why did you fucking do that!" the alpha growl while still holding him tight, "I want ice cream and fries so now lets go" he said pointing at the door, "And don't curse" the omega state.

"But you don't have to jump like that at my back! What if I didn't catch, hold you!" Jimin pouted, "I'm sorry hyung" Yoongi sighed and calm his self, "Don't you ever do that again Jimin" Jimin rolled his eyes and slowly lean closer at Yoongi then give him a peck on his cheeks, "Okay alpha, now lets go and buy me ice cream and fries" Yoongi shakes his head and went out side.

-

Yoongi and Jimin currently watching a movie on their living room, but Jimin busy putting his fries on his ice cream when he was sitting between Yoongis legs, Yoongi looked down at him seeing how he ate his foods, "Love?" Jimin looked up at him with ice cream on his mouth, he smiled at him while Yoongi grabbed a wet wipes to wipe his omegas lips, "Love is that how you normally eat ice cream and fries?" Jimin shakes his head as a no.

"I just tried it now hehe" he giggles, "Is that....good?" Yoongi looked at the ice cream disgustingly, "Yup, try it" Jimin get a piece of fries and give it at him, "Here" Jimin smiled, "You seriously giving me that?" Jimin nodded, the alpha sighed and just open his mouth to try the fries with ice cream cause he don't like Jimin to be in a mood again.

As Yoongi ate the fries he expect to be worst, "Waaa love it's good, really good" Jimin smiled widely making his eyes to be like crescent moon and with that Yoongi melt.

Fuck!

"Love can...can I have a kiss?" the alpha try his best to make a aegyo, he pouted his lips and pointed it, Jimin looked at him shocked, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hyung HAHAHAHA y-your...your terrible at that" Jimin burst on laughing, Yoongi closed his eyes feeling embarrass, he mentally slapped his face for doing it.

"Aish....I shouldn't do th-" Jimin immediately open his eyes as he felt his omegas soft lips place on his, it was a quick peck making Yoongi growls, "Hyung you didn't have to asked a permission to kiss your omeg-"

Yoongi didn't let him finished and he slammed his lips on him, the omega surprise at his sudden action but he then wrapped his hands on the alphas neck and kissed him back, Yoongi grabbed his nape making the kiss deepen and pulled him closer.

The alpha lick Jimins lips asking to open his lips and Jimin followed, as he parted his lips Yoongi entered his tongue meeting his omegas tongue and fighting like a sword. Jimin was about to move on Yoongis lap when his belly suddenly hurt.

Jimin pulled away and looked down at his belly, "Ahh...H-Hyung..." Yoongi looked at him shocked, "W-What is it love? D-Did I hurt you?" Jimin shakes his head, he breath but it hurt again, "AHHHHHHH" he scream in pain holding on his alphas arm tight, "Love! Fuck!" Yoongi carefully carry him and went on his car.

-

Annyeong fellas, how was this chapter?😂 I hope you'll like it. And by the way ending was near, I hope you can still support me on my future stories.💜
Always stay safe and healthy everyone love lots.

PS: SWTMK soon.