She smiled brightly while Cabir and Mukti too were smiling to their fullest as they waved at Rhea before she could do so. Seeing this Rhea smiled and waved back.

Rhea: You guys are so cute. Nandu, all of you stay in one house?

Nandini nodded her head and Rhea looked more excited.

Rhea: Wow, This is amazing. Nandu, I want to see your house.

She held her hand giving a pleading look so that Nandini couldn't refuse. Seeing this Niyonika came forward and spoke.

Niyonika: Rhea, Why don't you take rest for now? I will get you something to eat or drink.

Rhea: You are right, Mrs.Malhotra. I should take rest. But then I want to see the whole house. Okay?

Nandini nodded and this time Mukti came forward.

Mukti: Haan aur phir hum bahar bhi jayenge.

Rhea: What!? Bahir jayegi!? What?

She looked at Mukti confused and they understood that she doesn't know Hindi.

Mukti: I said we will go out after you wake up.

Rhea: Oh! Okay okay.

Nandini: Come I will show you your room.

Rhea nodded and Nandini took her to a guest room. She made her familiar with the room and came out only to see butler there with coffee and light snacks. Taking it from him she gave it to Rhea and herself came out.

When she came in the hall Manik was already gone. She checked the things she asked him to bring and finally she got some free time but before she could relax, her phone rang. Since it was Navya, she decided to pick up her call.

The whole day passed in the same way. Today, Malhotra men were home early and they decided to sit in the living room like other days with Manik's head on Nandini's lap while Cabir's on Niyonika. Raj was sitting beside her. Rhea was in her room, talking to her friend who was concerned for her but couldn't come there due to personal reasons.

Raj: The decorations are amazing!

Nandini smiled while Manik looked at her impressed. She pinched his nose to tease him and as expected, he slapped her hand slightly annoyed.

Cabir: The white and blue combination looks so good bhabhi.

Mukti: Right bhai, And see the whole place is looking so royal.

Manik: Haan Haan, Last time jab maine decorations choose kiye the tab toh kisine kuch nahi bola.

Niyonika: Haan because who chooses Red and Black combination for engagement?

Nandini: Red and Black?

Cabir: Yes Bhabhi, You know it was Dhruv Bhai and Aliya Bhabhi's engagment and the responsibility was on Manik bhai toh he choosed red and black combination. When Aliya Bhabhi came to know this, she was so angry.

Manik groaned in annoyance as Nandini laughed.

Manik: It was looking classy okay.

Raj: Yeah with Baby pink dresses of Dhruv and Aliya! It looked so classy.

Raj laughed loudly causing Manik to groan in annoyance. He looked at Nandini who was also laughing. He made a bad face and she pinched his nose softly. He huffed, not knowing how to get angry on her.

Manik: Laughing at me! Very bad Mrs. Malhotra.

Nandini: How much bad?

She winked at him and his eyes widened. He looked at others only to find them busy in arguing. He smirked and looked back at her.