Chapter 21: Chloe is here

Thank you for getting me to 500 reads! (Jan 22nd, 2015)

         Walking into the castle the sky had already fallen and the moon stood high up in the dark clouds. Right now I am mentally and physically drained from the days events. By the time me and the General had arrived to the mine, most dwarfs had been interrogated and sent away. We spent the entire day there, searching for clues or thinking over plans. After a full days work we came to the conclusion that powerful magic was used to retrieve the fallen stars from the vault, and the only people we could think of with that kind of power is the royals and the Malum so you can imagine how royally pissed off I am -no pun intended- when I get back and neither of my sisters are here, and I have to get ready for a party.

I walk in alone because Knox had decided it would be wise to walk back with the returning people. Although his actions are honorable I still knew it was because he didn’t want to go anywhere near Bloodshed. Let’s just say he wasn’t too happy on the ride there. The dragon kept trying to nip at him, which made Knox highly uncomfortable when really it was just the dragon showing how much it liked him. Of course when I told Knox that he yelled something along the lines of me just wanting him dead so I wouldn’t have to file paperwork and declared that he wanted a restraining order against the powerful dragon. Dramatic much.

    All of this leads to me and Wilfred standing in my room getting ready to greet guests. Well for me to greet the guests and Wilfred to stand there and target the hottest ones.

Wilfred decided that it would be best for me to wear my hair up and to dress in a giant strapless red gown the was tight down to the waist and then puffed out around me.

“Okay sweetie you have to put that on while I get out your sisters dresses. Athena of course had a very specific color in mind, but with Chloe I was thinking something pink to go with the color palette in the ballroom.”

To me he was speaking gibberish and I had no clue what he was saying so I just smiled, nodded, and walked away to the bathroom to put my dress on.

“What color is Athena wearing?” I yell through the door.

“Green!” Wilfred yells back from the closet. That bitch! She knows I hate green and red together, so much that I wouldn’t go anywhere near her when she’s wearing that. Smart, but cleverly annoying.

Slipping into the soft fabric of my dress I attempt to tie it up in the back but let’s be honest no ones arms bend that way. I hear the door the bathroom open and I let out a breath, praise Wilfred “Tie please,” I ask with my back still turned.

Wilfred walks over to me and pulls at the strings of the corset, and tying them up. I suck in a breath as fingers linger along my back… That’s not Wilfred.

I turn around and immediately glare at the smirking Knox, this boy has issues “You were supposed to be Wilfred,” I state pointlessly and cross my arms in aggravation. I wait for his response but he’s too busy staring at me “Knox?”

His eyes snap up to mine and he coughs to cover up his embarrassment, running a nervous hand through his hair “Well it looks like I got the better end of the deal- I mean you! You got the better end of the deal,” He stutters looking more nervous “Um, your sisters here and I thought you would want me to warn you because she’s in the closet right now and you want to avoid her and-”

“Then take me down stairs,” I say walking over to him and looping my arm through his.

“I get to?” I laugh at his boyish response and drag him out of the room and down the stairs.

         “Chloe is here, Wilfred sent her dress down to the docks to she can change there,” Knox informs me and we walk down the Great Hall, surround by our people. This party was an open invitation because we believe everyone had as much of a right to see they’re princess as we did. But no worries, just incase anything bad happens we really stalked up on guards around the castle because it looks like the whole world showed up.

        “Has Peter told her everything?” I asked Knox as I smiled and waved to everyone I walked past.

         Knox does the same but he has more of a serious face on, trying to look intimidating, you never know if there could be Malum in the room “Since Chloe is a pixie, the other pixies in Neverland were able to return all of her memories to her, she’s very excited to see you and Athena so calm down and maybe put on a brave face when around Athena, you two may be at odds right now but I doubt Chloe wants to see that.”

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of all the sisters dresses, they will be described and actually put on in the next few chapters as well just thought I would show you all of them now. 

Okay can I just bring up how cute Knox was when he found out he got to be her 'date' ADORABLE! <3

Any way stay classy

TDD <3