Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.

“My head is killing me!”

    Now, you would think Wilfred would be saying this since he you know… got knocked out! But no it’s Chloe complaining non-stop that she has a headache. And all the while were sneaking through our castle trying to get to the throne room!

    “Darling you have to be quiet,” Peter whispered to her as he crouches down to peer around the corner into the main hall.

        "Darling? Why do you have to bring her up?" Chloe demanded.

        Peter sighed and looked back at her "You do know that's how that chick got her name right? I used to alway call you darling... I thought you got your memories back?"

        Chloe seemed content with his response "Too much effort to remember."

    We had found Wilfred not to long after our confrontation in the woods and had woken him up with a few hard slaps to the face. He hadn’t been happy but then again he had no idea what was going on.

Chloe had claimed that there was a person there who had knocked them both down but when we arrived it was only Wilfred and the blazing fire. I pained me to see the arena, more than halfway burned to the ground, ashes flying through the air. They said that at the beginning you could still hear the dragons scream but now it was just the crackle of the fire.

    After explaining what was happening to Wilfred we formed a plan that was harder than I thought it would be. I am in charge of war efforts in the kingdom but it wasn’t until I had to plan war tactics with a General that I started to get confused and at a loss for ideas. Everyone pitched in, especially Peter since he deals with everything that involves Neverland planning a war was hardly a task.

    I didn’t know if I trusted the guy entirely yet but he was distracting Chloe and that was good for her. Thoughts of Lilly took up most of my focus but by the time we had a plan we set out towards the castle, staying hidden in the thick brush.

We were very stealth except for when Max, Chloe’s ferret, would make an annoying squeak and for five minutes each time she would go on and on about how cute it was. Direction had found us and commenced to circle the sky, we never saw Griffin and I felt bad for the little guy. Our pets are trained to immediately find us in times of danger as protection. He would be looking for a while…

When we finally made it to the castle we snuck in through the back doors of the royal stables. It took awhile to get through because we had to take several secret tunnels the go through the castle as a safety measure in order to make it near the main hall.

And now here we are, all lined up along the wall probably looking like a bunch of freaks. Peter stood at the corner with me behind him followed but Chloe, Wilfred, Max, then Direction who kept trying to eat the poor rat thing. We could hear loud voices coming from the throne room and by default decided that they were in there.

“Okay,” Peter said as he looked back at us.

“Okay,” I responded.

“Okay?” Chloe said in more of a question.

“Okay.” Wilfred smiled, clearly enjoying what he did.

Peter frowned at the two of them and then glared at Wilfred “Stop hitting on my fiancé!” He whisper yelled, causing all of us to silently chuckle.

When we finally got over the joke we settled down and decided it was time to get this show on the road “What’s the plan?” I asked.

Peter pursed his lips and shrugged “Burst in there and have a stand off?”

“That’s all you have?” Wilfred exclaimed the same time I said “Let’s do it!"

Peter looked confused but nodded all the same. We all took a big breath as we ran across the main hall. We were almost at the door when troll came around the corner, a troll I knew all too well. Wilfred shrieked and Chloe ran and hid behind all of us. The troll growled at us but I just smirked at him. With a smug smile I snapped my fingers, he looked at me weirdly just as Direction heard my command and flew at him, attacking him to the ground. I've wanted to do that since the day we met!

With new confidence Peter went up to the doors that led to the throne room and threw them open, not waiting a second. The moment seemed so surreal as we marched in, quickly assessing what we were up against. I think I heard a whimper come from Wilfred as we realized who was in the room.

Sitting on the thrones were the Red Queen, a smug smile evident on her lips, her blue eyes looking as if she had been expecting us. In the throne next to her -my throne- sat a young women who resembled Mack a lot, her blond hair was long and curly, held together in a bun on the top of her head, she had sharp features but it was her eyes that stopped me in my tracks. Like Mack they were blue but it was the definite hue to them that I had seen before. She was Will's mother.

My theory was proved correct as my eyes took in the younger man that stood beside her, looking tall and proper Will stared at me with shocked eyes. No one else stood in the room aside from one other man, a person that made my heart stop and a gasp escape my lips. He stood tall with a neutral expression, he took us all in with an evil smile on his face proving all suspicion because standing beside Lilly's throne, the one Mack sat in was Knox.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Will's mother! Are you guys finally understanding that whole blondes with blue eyes can't be trust? And what about Knox showing up? Wasn't he supposed to be dead? Is Lilly dead? What happened!? Who knows... oh wait I know! I love cliff hangers

This is deticated to Vodkasalad for being supportive in the comments, and messaging me personally. As a thank you I deticated this chapter to her, and would also like to promote her story Bandit. I actually read it and I typically wouldn't go for that type of story but I actually really enjoyed it so check it out! 

Any way stay classy

TDD <3