Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?

The stare down continues, as we stand motionless in the middle of the throne room. Light shines upon us, cascading from the surrounding glass walls, you can see the clouds below turning dark and heavy, a sure sign of rain, and I can't help but feel a pang of worry for my sister.

After all I could be with her but instead I stand here doing nothing but staring down the asshole that thinks he has a right to criticize my personality, not to mention he hasn't even answered my original question. It's been twenty minutes!

"What are you?" My voice echoes around the massive room. It is very plain and just about everything is crystal. Aside from us the thrones are the only things taking up space.

"None of you nosey business!" I have never wanted to throw someone across the room more than I do right now.

How is this childish person supposed to watch over not only the royals but my kingdom as well? I may not like socializing, and people in general but you can sure as hell bet I would do anything for my kingdom, as long as it is in their best interest, and keeping him as General sure as hell isn't in their best interest.

"I'm your Queen, it is my business!" I yell, my voice echoing around the room. The nerve of this guy!

"Now darling don't get upset, I heard that was the reason the last guy left."

"Well if that's what it takes all you had to do was say so!" I am going to lose my voice.

Knox just smiles and looks down at his feet, oh my Disney he is doing this on purpose! I am his Queen, where does he get off thinking he can mess with me like this?

"Queen Lilly your requested at the docks," A servant says opening the large doors and sticking her head in. I recognize her as Kelly, a water fairy that is highly trusted in the castle. She could help me.

"First I need you to tell me why exactly the person standing behind me is the General," I tell her and I hear Knox scoff behind me, I turn around to glare at him when I hear the door close. Looking back Kelly and her silver pixie cut hair is gone. Okay is it disrespect your Queen day?

Turning back around Knox is still staring at me with a self-obsessed smirk playing on his lips. I was about to cross the wide space between us and hit him until I noticed one of my soldiers appear from the servant door hidden behind the three big crystal thrones.

The soldier sends me a thumbs up and continues to sneak up on Knox, his sword ready. Great, he will get crushed and I will have grounds to fire him, I have to remember to give Kelly extra vacation days. I turn my attention back to Knox and continue my glaring so he doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

"You know Lilly I think I'm going to like you," he says with a smile.

I quirk my eyebrow at him "What do you mean?"

"You always keep me on my toes," He flashes me another heart stopping smile and I watch as he spins around and in one fluid motion has the poor soldier pinned against the ground with his own sword pointed to his heart. If I had blinked I would have missed it, I can't help but gape. Great, he's amazing I can't get rid of him! Oh wait...

"Don't kill him!"

"Who? The guy you came out the servant doors, gave you a thumbs up, and then attacked me?"

"How- He was... But then you- What?" Does he have eyes on the back of his head?

Knox laughed lowly and backed away from the poor soldier "Queen Lilly you are aware that this room is made out of crystal?" He pauses his explanation to watch the soldier scramble to his feet.

To show off even more Knox threw the sword in the air, flipping it around so he catches the blade, and handing it to the soldier so he could grab hold of the blade. The jerk didn't even have a scratch!

When the soldier made his way out of the room the General refocused on me "Anyway, crystal reflects so I could see everything he was doing from the moment he entered."

I hate him.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of the General Knox and all of his perfection, yes I know your welcome! Hey, any of you kind of what him and Queen Lilly together? Let me know!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3