seven. UNO BITCHES

I see forever in your eyes

"Bed, wed, dead out of Harry Styles, Hermione Granger and

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Bed, wed, dead out of Harry Styles, Hermione Granger and... Loki?" Carmen asked from Alice's large beige bed where the two had flopped.

"Hmm, wed Hermione, obviously bed Harry and... well, sorry Loki," Alice giggled, clutching one of many brightly coloured plush pillows to her chest.

"K, Your turn, Young Leo-" Alice started but was quickly cut off by the brunette beside her.
"Marry!"
"But you didn't even hear the other opinions!"
"Don't care, I'll always choose young Leo," Carmen gushed while swooning dramatically, earning a hearty laugh from her new best friend.

"Young Leo? My one true love," Rosalie said suddenly from the doorway of Alice's room with a dazzling smile, making Carmen almost fall off the bed in surprise.

"Hey!" A very Emmett voice shouted from across the house and Carmen laughed, surprised he'd heard her from so far. Even more surprised when he appeared next to the stunning blonde a few seconds later with a sulk.
"I'm not even going to deny it," Rosalie teased the oversized teddy bear as she walked over to sit at the edge of the bed.
Emmett smiled contently at his angel of a wife's happiness, slightly surprised that she was so comfortable with a human.

"Whatever. Alice, you've hogged her for long enough and I'm bored," Emmett informed the group as he took a seat on the floor with his tree-trunk legs stretched out before him.

Alice tolled her eyes with a smile, "fine, what do you wanna do?"
"Monopoly?" Emmett asked excitedly.

"You got that banned for the next century, remember!" Alice replied, annoyed at her adoptive brother's competitiveness that cost them her favourite board game.

"The next century? That's quite a while," Carmen teased, slightly confused.

"Yeah...um haha mom's a bit dramatic. What about Uno?" Alice replied in an attempt to excuse her slip up.

The group quickly agreed to play.
"Jasper! Wanna play Uno?" Emmett yelled and Carmen's cheeks pinked slightly.

A very southern "K" was yelled back, seconds before the gorgeous Hale boy strode into Alice's bright bedroom. His topaz eyes were immediately drawn to the brunette next to his sisters. He sat down next to his brother, one leg propped over the other. It was only then that Carmen noticed his boots...cowboy boots! Oh boy, she'd tease the hell out of him later.

Rosalie bent to the floor next to Emmett while Jasper tossed Alice the deck. After she'd shuffled, a very intense and competitive game commenced. Yet no one seemed to be able to interrupt Carmen's winning streak.

COLLIDE 🌑 jasper hale x ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें