six. TEAM HOLLAND

My girl's a switchblade
A bright light on the cityscape
Wherever she goes I'm gonna chase

Carmen groaned as her hand slammed against the bonnet of the truck as it continued to buzz

Carmen groaned as her hand slammed against the bonnet of the truck as it continued to buzz. A certain oversized teddy bear that goes by the name of Emmett Cullen released an amused laugh at her cherished 'piece of junk' as he walked past. So the very mature Carmen Swan stuck her tongue out in retaliation, earning a feigned offence from Emmett, yet she failed to witness the adoration in Emmett's brother's eyes. Jasper's deep topaz eyes lingered on the girl, bewitched by the way she carried herself with such confidence. Never had he been so comfortable when surrounded by this number of humans. Perhaps it was the glimmer of her hair under the grey sky or the calming yet mysterious aura she echoed throughout the car park, as though she knew your deepest secret but you'd never catch a glimpse of hers. But the Hale boy was not the only being swept into the mystery that was Carmen Swan.

The twins climbed out of the truck and grabbed their bags. As they walked toward the concrete stars, Carmen ignored the curious glances that being the 'new girls' included and instead sent a warm smile toward the Cullens who's eyes were among the crowd that gazed. Alice grinned and waved as the rest smiled at the girl. Except for Edward, who's absence would spoil Bella's plan for confrontation.

The tall brunette gripped her black and white plaid jacket close to her as a shield against the colder than usual Forks.

Once she'd finally relocated her locker, she dumped all her books and grabbed her notes for first class

Once she'd finally relocated her locker, she dumped all her books and grabbed her notes for first class. Carmen slammed the blue locker closed and was startled to come face to face with the gorgeous Hale sister.

"Alice said you had ethics. Ready?" Rosalie asked before glaring at some guy that continued to stare.
"Oh yeah, let's go. How'd Alice know?" Carmen replied as she attempted to overcome her shock.

"She has her ways" she smirked as Carmen matched the blonde's confident strides.

"So how shitty is this class?"
"The shittiest. The teacher is old and sweet, it pisses me off," and this time, Carmen's smirk mirrored the blonde's in preparation for the mischief to come.