𝟝𝟛: 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕖: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝

Start from the beginning

"Ooo, smexy." Taehyung commented, earning a chuckle from his boyfriend before he recieved a kiss on his cheek.

-
With the outside all set, people they invited, which were only their close friends, came inside or stood outside while the cooks did their things.

Taehyung was currently talking with Rose and Jae about cute baby outfits, what Taehyung and Jungkook should put in the twins' room. He was just having a blast to be honest.

Jungkook finally had a break from school and fahsion, so once all of his friends came, all they talked about was sports, either football, baseball, or basketball, that or their lover if they had one.

"Say Kook, are you ever going to ask Taehyung to marry you before the babies are born?" Jackson asks, the others nodding as the upcoming father sighs.

"I don't when the right time is. I might do it after his pregnancy and he can get all settled with the twins." Jungkook states.

"Well, just do it before me or Hoseok asks our lovers, cause Jimin's getting impatient since we've been dating for 6 years now." Yoongi confess, listening as all the boys in the group laugh as Hoseok lightly hits his arm.

"You've had long enough to ask him."

"Techincally no, because for 4 years, it was in high school, and the other 2 were very busy years, so we didn't have the chance."

"Well how about you ask him in 2 weeks? I heard the weather is going to be nice and you can reserve that nice park for the night." Mingi states, looking at Yoongi's face to see him thinking a bit before nodding.

"That's enough time to think about it, so I might."

"Well I might give Jae a year or 2 before I propose. Yeah we got together a little before Taehyung and Jungkook did, but they have children on the way, so it kind of makes sense to get married sooner." Hoseok explains, the others nodding before Jungkook takes a look at his lover.

The brunette laughed loudly as he held his stomach whenever Jimin said something, the rest of his friends laughing along before Jae said something, causing everyone to laugh harder.

"Imma go check on my soon to be mother of my children. Be right back you guys." The raven states, walking over to hi boyfriend to see him laughing with tears in his eyes.

"Hey baby boy, how's everything going over here?" Jungkook softly asks, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist, placing his hands on his big belly before kissing his cheek.

"Oh! Jimin was just mentioning a funny time in high school where him, Felix, and Jae almost failed gym class."

"Ugh that was such a nightmare." Jae scoffed, pouting at the thought of even doing gym. Suddenly, the door to the backyard opened up, showing both Chanyeol and Baekhyun holding hands, both of them blushing at the attention before Taehyung sqeualed.

"Oh my gosh! So cute!!" He squealed, clapping his hands together as everyone outside laughed.

-
"Ok everyone, it's time for the couple to pop the balloons!" Jin announces as the time was now 3:30. Both Jungkook and Taehyung walked onto the porch together, hand in hand, before they grabbed the balloons, Jungkook's balloon being the oldest baby and Taehyung's being the youngest.

"Before we pop them, we would like to say thank you so much for being here on this special day. It means a lot to me and Tae that you guys took the time out of your day just to experience part of our wonderful journey." Jungkook announces, looking at Taehyung to see him nod as well.

"We both have talked about it and it doesn't matter the gender of these babies, we'll love them no matter what and treat them the way every parent is supposed to treat their children." He states, grabbing a pin, along with Jungkook before they step sideways from each other a bit.

Some of their friends started to grab their phones, others holding others' hands in anticipation.

"Ok, we'll pop them at the same time." Jungkook happily says, his body holding a lot of nerves of excitement, Taehyung being very impatient as he looked at the black balloon.

"Ok...

1!......

2!.....

3!" The Taekook couple shouted, both of them popping them at the same time to see blue and pink fly in the air, causing people to scream while Jungkook and Taehyung stare at each other with wide eyes, shocked at the results before Taehyung placed the pin somehwere safe before jumping in Jungkook's hold.

"We're having a boy and a girl Ggukie!!!" He sobbed, feeling his boyfriend's tears on his neck as he nodded quickly.

"Yes baby boy, and I'm so so happy."

~
Honestly, who expected a girl and a boy? What should I name them?