𝟝𝟚: 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖

Start from the beginning

It's normal for everyone though, most people feel anixous in doctor's offices, some even scared or upset. Taehyung was a mix, but he was mostly happy, cause he had Jungkook by his side and he was going to see his babies.

"You ok baby boy?" Jungkook whispered, looking over at his cute lover boy to see him nod before laying his head on his shoulder, his normal hand placed on his belly while Jungkook's was on top of his.

"I'm just nervous, what if they say something's wrong with the babies? What if they say they are stuck together or one isn't going to last long because of some reason?" Taehyung softly asked, his hand subconsciously rubbing against his belly while his other had held his fashionista boyfriend's tight.

"Everything will be all right baby, just think positive." Jungkook whispered, turning his head to kiss his temple before going back to laying his own head on his lover's, smiling as he watched him rub his belly and smile softly.

"Taehyung?" The doctor called, catching both males' eyes before they stood up, smiling at her softly before they made it to the back.

-
"How have you been Taehyung? Have you been resting like I've told you?" Ms. Hope asks, getting her things ready while Taehyung laid down with Jungkook standing by his side to hold his hand.

"I have, Jungkook has been staying home with me and helping me around the house, so I won't do so much." Taehyung replied, watching Sunny's every move as she nodded with a smile before sitting on the stool.

"Ok Tae, you know the drill. Today we will monitor and look at how much they've grown, what their status is, and as I got the call from your friends, I'll give them the results when they get here." She explains, watching him pull up his shirt before she put the cold gel on his belly.

As always, he flinches at the coldness, which earned a little chuckle from Jungkook as he held his hand while she moved the wand around.

"Ok, here we go." Turning on the screen, they could here the little sounds from the monitor, but soon they could see one of the babies, causing big smiles to come upon both boys' faces.

"Ok, this is what we'll say is baby B, this baby will be the first baby to come out, mostly because they are closet to the opening." Ms. Hope explains, taking a few pictures before she went to move it only a little bit since the other baby was not far away, causing Taehyung to gasp with a happy smile.

"Look Ggukie, they're holding hands!!" He exclaimed, Jungkook looking at what he saw and widened his eyes before chuckling.

"They are, aren't they babe?" With happy tears falling down his face, he turned his head to look at the older, who was smiling at him happily

"You'll be the best parent ever Tae baby, I'm already proud of you." The older whispers, wiping the tears away before kissing his forehead.

"Ok, so we have established which baby is which. They both look really healthy, so they are in good condition. I don't see anything wrong, so you should be good to go." Sunny admits, getting a towel to wipe off the gel before she went to get the pictures, giving Taehyung time to sit up with Jungkook's help.

-
It was 8:30 at night time, Jungkook and Taehyun were home alone once again since Hoseok and Yoongi were spending the night at Jimin and Jae's house.

Ever since they got back from the doctor's office, Taehyung couldn't stop smiling or let his happy spirit go down, he was in too good of a mood to let anything get in the way.

They ate around 6:15, a healthy dinner of course, then they took a bath and were now sitting on the couch together with Yeontan in Jungkook's lap while Taehyung had his head on his shoulder and his hands never wanting to leave his belly.

It was like his hands were a barrier of some sort. Ever since his dad pushed him into the glass coffee table, which is now a wooden one until the twins are born, he's had this way of just not letting anything near his stomach if his hands weren't on it, unless it was Jungkook.

With his eyes closed, Jungkook feeding him chocolate piece every so often while they watched a movie, he suddenly felt something hit his stomach, causing his eyes to almost pop out of their eye sockets, which alerted both Yeontan and Jungkook.

"Is something wrong babe?" The raven asked, watching the brunette's confused expressions before he saw him gasp, scaring him a little more before he hit his leg constantly.

"Ggukie, they're kicking!!" The brunette exclaimed, gasping in happiness as he turned around to let the other feel, watching his surprised face before he looked at him like a scared puppy, causing the brunette to almost cooe at him.

"That's are babies?" The raven softly asked, his eyes trying their best not to tear up while the brunette nodded, tears already falling down since he was easily emotional.

"The lower kick is our first baby Ggukie. The higher one is our second baby~." He whined, trying his best to stay happy without crying, which made the older smile before he hugged him.

"3 more months baby boy, I'm so excited." The older whispered into the younger's ear, causing his bigger tears to fall and hug the older more.

After a little bit of their hugging session, surprisingly not crushing Yeontan in the process, the older moved away from the younger, confusing the other, until he watched him and wanted to cry some more.

Jungkook laid his hands on the round belly, smiling like a kid before he bent down to kiss it softly kiss the soft fabric of his boyfriend's sweater.

"You 2 make me and Mommy so so happy, you're only a few months away, yet you bring so much joy into our lives. I want you to knoe that me and Mommy love you very much. Treat him good while you're still in there, I don't want to see Mommy in pain because you guys were bullying him." After the raven finished his cute baby talk to the brunette's belly, he felt a few kicks on his hands and face, causing him to chuckle before kissing the soft fabric again.

He never got to do this with Lisa, mainly because they both barely had time together. She worked as a dance teacher, whereas he taught at school and worked at the company.

So spending all this time with Taehyung, getting to feel the first few kicks of his lovely children, just getting to be there for him, it made his heart burst with flavor.

After rubbing and kissing his belly, getting a few kicks in return, he looked up to be met with a red nosed and cheeks Taehyung, who was smiling like an idiot before he chuckled softly.

"I love you so damn much."