𝟝𝟘: 𝟝 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤

Start from the beginning

Moving over a little bit, he took his napkin and wiped the sauce off, catching Taehyung off guard a little bit before he blushed, causing Jungkook to smile.

"Thank you Kookie!" Taesa happily said as she finished her french fries. The raven smiled at her softly as he nodded his head.

"You're very welcome Taesa." Watching her carefully get off the barstool, she grabbed her paper plate, along with the other 2's, and placed them in the trash can.

"Hey Taesa, do you wanna watch something with us? It can be whatever you want." The brunette asked as he got up with his boyfriend, his hand being placed on his belly while his lover's was on his back.

"Sure! Since it's getting close to Halloween time, can we watch a scary movie?!"

"Ah, are you sure Jin will allow you to watch something scary?" Jungkook asked, unsure if she was allowed since she was only 5 years old.

"What she means is can we watch Goosebumps, we watch it all the time, that and any Buddies movie." The younger replies, looking at his boyfriend with bored eyes, causing him to let out a soft chuckle.

"Ok then, I'll pull up Goosebumps on the tv."

-
"Does that feel good?"

"Mhm...Good harder please."

"You sure, I don't want to hurt you."

"You'll be fine." Taehyung groans, his muscles getting the relief they deserved as his boyfriend massaged his back.

"You have a lot of knots in your back babe." The raven whispered, trying to be a little quite since Taesa fell asleep during their 4th movie.

"I know, my back has been killing me ever since I gained weight, but thanks to you, I can finally get some relief." The brunette responds back, a happy smile on his face while his eyes stayed closed.

"Just make sure you don't hurt yourself whenever you sit down a certain way, I don't want to see you nor the babies in danger."

"We'll be fine Ggukie, it's like you said, my body is trying to get used to carrying not 1, but 2 children." As the raven finished up, he kissed his lover's cheek before pulling him back in between his legs, letting his back press against his chest while his hands automatically made their way to his bigger stomach.

"I can't wait to finally feel them kicking, I don't think I've ever experienced it before." Jungkook says softly, his eyes being trained on his hands that rubbed the swollen belly gently while his boyfriend chuckled lightly.

"It'll feel weird, trust me. I asked to feel my mother's stomach when she had Taesa and it felt like someone was flicking her from the inside, except with feet." The younger explained, smiling ever so softly as he took his own hands and placed them on his boyfriend's, causing them to stop and lay right in the middle of his belly.

"Our babies will recieve so much love and care, they won't even know what's what." The older whispered, his bunny smile slowly showing as he could just imagine the love he was going to give his kids.

"Mhm, which also reminds me, what do you think they will be? Taesa asked me today, and it got me thinking." The younger softly asked, looking over at the older to see his thinking face.

"Mmm, I would hope for at least a boy. Even though I'm a fashion designer, I've always wanted to teach my son sports and active things. It's a really good father and son bond to me." Jungkook replies, looking at Taehyung to see his cute boxy smile show.

"Well, I want at least a girl too. Having Taesa since birth make me realize having a girl to dress up, do her hair, it's really fun." He replies, both of them chuckling softly as they go quite for a minute, a scene from their current movie matching with the atmosphere in the room.

"So what I'm basically getting at is, we both want a boy and a girl." Jungkook confesses, watching as Taehyung nods softly before looking into his soft brown eyes.

"Not only will they be a boy and a girl, but they'll be our babies, our flesh and blood." Looking into the brunette's eyes, the raven could see all the emotion that was being held, just thinking about the adventure ahead of them.

They never knew that something like this would happen. Not from meeting at a mall, not from seeing each other at the food court, not from going to both birthday parties and doing the deed at one, not from working together and finding out what each other liked, not from the times they would talk about their past lives and how they would cry together.

It all came like a tornado, Taehyung would probably say. Everything goes from being completely destoryed, to being fixed and brand new.

The fact he gets to live with a man that loves him, the fact he takes care of him and doesn't do what other men would do to people like him.

He was just...astonished.

But he knew one thing, and that was the fact that he was never going to regret, meeting Jeon Jungkook.