Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2

VelvetRingBoy: Hello everyone and welcome back to 'Lone Wolf Huntsman'. I kinda been thinking of changing the name of this book but if I can't come up with anything, then it'll stay as is. And another thing, after this chapter I'll be combining the two parts episodes into one chapter unless it's long then I'll keep two it as two chapters. Here's hoping that it'll be to your enjoyment. Now let's continue on with what happened to Roxas, Ruby and Jaune. Let's get started!

The trio managed to make it to the auditorium and found it to be packed.

Roxas: Damn.... Now that's a lot.

Ruby looks over when they hear Yang's voice, calling Ruby over.

Yand: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! I-I gotta go! I'll see you guys after the ceremony!

Ruby then walks aways towards her sister.

Roxas: See ya around then.

Jaune: Hey, wait! (groan) Ah, great! Where else am I gonna find a nice and quirky girl to talk to! Or heck, just someone to talk to!

Jaune walks away as Roxas stares at him, confused.

Roxas: You know, I'm here with you too.

As Jaune continued to walk away from him, he notices the same red haired girl and the green haired girl next her. The red haired waves at Roxas and he waves back to her as the green haired girl stared at Jaune.

Roxas: I still don't know her name but what's more important is that I'm alone now. (sigh) Might as well find a spot.

Roxas found a spot and he spotted Weiss talking to Ruby and Yang, which Ruby was being carried by Yang, a few meters away from him.

Roxas: Wonder what's happening over there. My guess is that trouble is brewing again.

He then overheard their conversation, don't know how by that logic since it was loud already, he just did.

Yang: Look, uh, it sounds like you two got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?

Ruby puts the pamphlet away.

Ruby: Yeah! Great idea, sis!

Ruby holds out her hand as she clears her throat.

Ruby: Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!

Weiss: (seemingly enthusiastic) Yeah! We can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys like tall, brunet, and handsome over there.

She points over to Roxas but she quickly realizes that she, in reality, meant those words. A blush quickly but leaves just as it came.

Roxas: (mind) Is she talking about me?

Jaune: Huh?

Roxas: (mind) But of course someone took it as a misunderstanding.

Ruby: Wow, really?!

Weiss was dead silent as she glares at Ruby.

Weiss: No.

Everyone's attention was then turned to the stage, where Ozpin is readying the microphone, with Glynda beside him.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and aquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction.