Volume 1 Chaper 8: Forever Fall

Hello everyone!!! VRB is back with another chapter. Here's hoping that  this'll make you keep on supporting this book!

The scene opens with an overhead shot of Glynda leading Teams RRWBY, JNPR, and CRDL through an area of Forever Forest.

As they continued walking through the forest, Glynda starts intructing the students on what to do.

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

The group stops, and Jaune, grunting while carrying a large case with six empty glass jars on top, tries to catch up with them but ends up bumping into Cardin

The group stops, and Jaune, grunting while carrying a large case with six empty glass jars on top, tries to catch up with them but ends up bumping into Cardin. He scowls at Jaune, who attempts to feign innocence by whistling.

Glynda: (holding up a jar full of tree sap) Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Jaune attempted to sneak away from Cardin to his team but unfortunately, his blackmailer immediately sees this and drags him with them.

Cardin: Come on, buddy! Let's go!

Jaune miserably looks up at his team, where Nora and Ren are already walking into the forest's depths while Pyrrha was looking at him with a sad lookin her eyes. Dropping his gaze, Jaune reluctantly follows Team CRDL and Pyrrha could only sigh in disappointment before she continued on.

(Scene Change)

Now perched on a hilltop overlooking the other students, Team CRDL plus Jaune, who is squeezed between Cardin and Russel Thrush, peak their heads over the crest and watch as everyone is retrieving their samples of sap. Ren was kneeling to collect from a tree, passes a full jar to Nora, who "Mmmm!"s at the gift from Ren as he trades it for the other jar in her care. He turns back to the tree and starts filling it up as several licking sounds are heard off-screen until the camera pans back to Nora, now bearing an embarrassed smile while covered in sap and an empty jar in her hands.