Volume 1 Chapter 7: Jaunedice

Waking up was tough for Roxas. Even when he puts on an alarm, he still has trouble trying to wake up. But this time it was different than how he would usually wake up. Something was tickling his nose but he knew what it was.

(Y/N): (groans)......Hmm.....stop it......ngghhh.......

Without opening his eyes, Roxas moves whatever was tickling his nose but then again, it came back to tickling his nose once more. He changed his sleeping position that way whatever was tickling his nose wouldn't tickle his nose again. He felt something soft and bouncy when he moved hand over it. With his eyes still closed, Roxas examined this soft bouncy thing, by softly squeezing it.

Roxas: (mind) What the hell is this....?

He gave a couple more squeezes until he hard it moan. His eyes then shot right open, only for him to his to see:

There was a moment of silence and Roxas had been frozen in place, his brain racking on how this happened

Roxas: (mind) Y-YANG?! AM I IN HER BED?! DID I SLEEP WALK TO HER BED?!

He looked around and saw he was wrong. He was still in his own bed. It was Yang who slept on his bed. Yang slowly opens her eyes to look at Roxas.

 Yang slowly opens her eyes to look at Roxas

Yang: Good morning, Roxas~

Roxas was about to yell at her but Yang quickly placed a finger on his lips. She then pointed towards their other three teammates, who were still asleep.

Roxas: (hushed tone) W-Why are you in my bed!?

Yang: Isn't it obvious~?

(Y/N): Huh?!

Yang again placed her finger on to his lips just as they saw Weiss turn in her sleep. His sudden outburst almost woke up the others.

Yang: I just wanted to sleep next to you, Roxy~

(Y/N): (hushed tone) Sleep next me!?

Yang got on all fours, exposing her cleavage, then slowly crawls up to Roxas, who was madly blushing, as he tried backing away but he was already at the edge of the bed.