E I G H T E E N

🐍

🐍

ARIA WOKE UP IN a field of flowers, daisies to be exact, surrounding her.

Which were her favorite flower.

She stand up, feeling a light breeze as she looks around to see nothing but nature and beauty surrounding her.

The sunshine gleaming down on her, making her cover her eyes a bit before readjusting her vision.

She noticed her outfit changed, from her regular attire to a white dress.

"Where am I?" She asked to herself, looking around to see another figure in the distance.

"Hello?" She called out to them, seeing they turned around towards her.

Aria gets a closer look, to see a two figures on top of a hill, a man and woman, holding hands. They seemed to be in love until he pulls away and disappears in thin air. The woman wanted to reach out to him but it was too late. 

Aria starts walking towards her, running to reach her. The hill was getting steeper as she climbs up.

She looks a bit older, probably in her mid 30s to early 40s. 

Aria could no put her finger on it but she seemed familiar but her sight is hazy as she couldn't see her clearly.

The woman smiles as Aria reaches to her.

"Hi, Aria." She greets her.

"How do you know my name?"

"Just a feeling." She answers, taking a good look at the younger teen, pushing some strands of hair back from her face.

"You look so beautiful, grown into a smart young lady. Honor rolls and active in your high school and social issues. Wish I was there to witness all of it."

Aria felt some comfort to her touch, as it felt naturing.

She felt she could stay like this forever.