T H R E E

❥ARIA'S POV

ARIA'S POV

I rolled my eyes when I hear Archie yelling from downstairs.

" Come on Aria hurry up!" He shouted for the thousandth time.

" Hold on Archie, I'm coming!" I said giving one last look at my outfit before grabbing my purse and headed down the stairs.

" May I ask why you're making me get ready in such a hurry?" I walked towards him.

" Well remember that I told you, that the Ghoulies challenged Jughead on a race.." He tells me while putting on his jacket.

" Don't tell me Jughead said yes." I whined.

" Jughead and I agreed.." I groaned at his response." And everyone from Riverdale to the Southside are at the cliffs, gonna watch to see who wins this thing." He said grabbing his car keys.

The both of us exit out the house and enter his car.

❥  ❥  ❥

Once we made it to the sight of the drag race, Archie wasn't lying when everyone and I mean everyone will be there.

Everyone was in their individual groups from the Ghoulies in one area to the Serpents and their motorcycles nearby the gang from Riverdale High.

As Archie parked his car nearby Reggie's we got out and greeted everyone.

" I didn't think you would be here." Betty tells me as she hugs me.

" I didn't think so either but Archie-kins was so persistent to hurry me up." I giggled.

" Hey only Veronica can call me that." I rolled my eyes as Veronica giggles and gives him a kiss.

" You look gorgeous, loving the 50's vibe you're pulling off." I complimented on Betty's attire which really looks good on her.

" Thanks and honestly you look gorgeous too." She smiles at me.

I don't see how I'm even a comparison to Betty at the moment with a white crop top with light blue denim short and my floral cardigan. My hair is braided at one side, alongside my natural-looking makeup.

" You're got that right blondie!" We heard a voice shouting at us and turned our attention to whoever just shouted at us.

'Of course..he would be here...'

Sitting on his motorcycle, Sweet Pea smirks at us, knowing we have his full attention.

" What? I'm just agreeing to that fact princess." He continues smirking.

" Nice to see you again Sweet Pea." I said before turning away.

As the both of us walked a little farther away from the tall Serpent.

" He seems to remember you." Betty whispers to me.

I turned my head back to see Sweet Pea still staring at me and gives me a wink.

" He remembers me clearly.." I blush to the thought.

Then Archie walks towards me while glaring at the tall serpent who keeps his stare at the both of us.

" If he even thinks about doing anything to you I swear-"

" Don't let him get you like this. That's what he wants, to get under your skin. Just ignore him and focus on the race." I told him as he agreed with me.

Archie nods and walks off to Jughead.

❥  ❥  ❥

It turns out the whole race was a set up the Ghoulies

Archie had a plan with Sheriff Keller to arrest the Ghoulies, whos responsible for closing SouthSide High from the jingle jangle.

Everyone decides to leave from the scene, Archie offers to drop me off at home but I refused and decided to stop on by at Pop's to grab a milkshake to catch up with my studies.

" Here ya go Aria." Pop smiled and hands me my chocolate milkshake.

" Thanks." I smile back while resuming on my textbook, unaware of the calming atmosphere.

I was completely unaware of my surroundings, I didn't notice the open opening and the sound of laughter of people coming in the diner.

After a few minutes, I didn't noticed a pair of footstep were coming in my direction.

" Hey you're Andrews sister right?" I heard a voice and I look up to see a girl with long wavy brown and pink hair talking to me.

I also noticed she was wearing the Serpent jacket.

" Y-Yeah I am. I'm Aria." I said with a smile as she smiles back at me.

" I'm Toni. Toni Topaz. So you're the one Sweet Pea wouldn't shut up about." She chuckles at bit while my eyes widen.

" W-Wait wait wait what?" I questioned as she laughs a little.

" Sorry if that was a bit too forward. Mind if I sit here?" Toni questions on the open seat in front of me.

" I-I don't mind. Of course you can."

Once Toni has settle down, I put my book away to give her my full attention.

" I hope whatever he's talking about me isn't bad attention.." I said

" Nah, he talks smack about your brother and mentions how his hot sister is related to him."

I rolled my eyes. Of course he would...

' And here I thought it was for a different reason.. not to get under my brother's skin..'

" Then Jughead told him to fuck off and to stay away from you." She told me.

" Yeah Jughead will always treat me like if I was his younger sister."

" The point being, you look like a nice girl and don't want to be in any situation but...I knew Sweet Pea my whole life..not that he's a bad guy but he will take advantage on a girl like yourself.." She tells me with a worried tone.

She didn't need to go explain herself from 'a girl like myself'. It's perfectly clear he would take advantage of me being a Northsider.

Throughout the night, Toni and I chatted for a bit before we went our separate ways. Toni is a pretty cool chick with the whole Serpent thing aside from her.

I just hope most of the Serprents are just like Toni..

  ❥  ❥  ❥