F I F T E E N ½

As Veronica finished her act with 'The world according to Chris', it let everyone watching in the auditorium clapping in standing ovation 

" Okay, Veronica, I am obsessed with everything that just happened." says Kevin in awe by her performance.

" Thank you, it helps to be off-book and in full costume." Veronica thanked him as Betty chuckles behind her.

" Don't be so modest. You're the literal embodiment of Chris. Never has a role been so perfectly type-cast." She said as Jughead films everything from his seat.

Veronica shushed Archie as Kevin sighed.

" What was that, Betty?" She questioned her.

" I mean, think about it. Spoiled rich girl, check. Major daddy issues, check. Bad to the bone, trying to control everyone around her, including her boyfriend and best friend. Check, check, check." Betty noticed the camera was on her as silence filled the room.

" How could you be so mean to her?" Archie asked her.

" Archie--" He interrupted her.

" No, Betty, you have no idea what's really going on with Veronica. All this intense stuff at home with her family, the pressure she's under. She's trying to do her best under insane circumstances."

" But can you tell me how, please? Help me understand so I can let this go." She argued with him.

" It's not for me to say, Betty. You remember how quickly she forgave you? When the Black Hood made you say all those horrible things? So, really, who should be playing Chris and who should be playing Sue? said Archie.

Aria walked up to Jughead as he was busying filming.

" Recording other people's drama is apart of this documentary?"

" It's makes it more realistic." He said to her, focus on the camera.

" Archie, Betty, can you join us on stage? We're ready to run Tommy and Sue's love ballad." said Kevin, ready to move on to the next production. 

Both of them on stage, their characters ready to sing 'You Shine'

" If you could see the way that you ♪ Look to me ♪ I bet that you'd be amazed at the sight ♪ You'd see a heart that's fearless and true ♪ From my point of view ♪ Oh, you shine ♪" He grabs onto her hand as he finishes his verse. 

Later on, Veronica is seen packing her bag with the script in her hand as Betty knocked on the door, alerting Veronica she was there.

" Betty, if you're here to rip into me again, I agree with what you said back there. If there's anything playing Chris has illuminated, it's that I've been a terrible friend." Veronica scoffed before speaking.

" I couldn't disagree more." Betty said before changing tune to sing.

" I think you hide so much you feel inside ♪ But I know deep down there's a fire burning bright ♪ From where you stand it might not be clear ♪ But you shine from here" Betty holds her hand before both girls continue singing.

" No doubts no more fears ♪ I see you shine and the dark disappears ♪ Then I know everything is gonna be fine Because you shine ♪ Just how you shine" Betty twirls Veronica before they both pulled each other for a hug.