F I F T E E N

this chapter is rated a spicy tamale ;))

Kevin sets up his tripod before starting filming as Jughead patiently waits for him.

 " Jughead, thank you for meeting me before school." He said towards Jughead.

" Look, Kev, I know what you're gonna ask-"

" I'm making a behind-the-scenes documentary following our production of Carrie, The Musical. We're going period, 70s glamour, just like the Sissy Spacek movie and I want you to be our video grapher."

With one glance at Kevin, Jughead confirms he's in and returns his notebook back to him.

A horror movie as a musical?  While there's a killer on the loose?? What could go wrong???

**

As nearly  every student from the clique were hands on the script for Carrie, The Musical 

Archie is seen doing push ups while memorizing his lines as Veronica is sipping her beverage in the comfort of her bed, the scripts in her hands.

Betty is brushing her hair with pages taped on her vanity mirror. She felt an improve song coming up

" Every day I just pray ♪ Every move I make is right ♪  Where I go who I know ♪ " Betty zips her bag as she heads off to Riverdale High

" Will I be alone on Saturday night? ♪ I don't worry if I blow my STAs ♪ I worry what can I possibly do ♪ " Veronica is seen putting on her earrings, her pearl necklace, and the script in hand.

" To squeeze in? Pow! Why not now? ♪ When will I belong? ♪ Look where I am, damn! ♪ My whole life feels wrong! ♪" Cheryl sang with the River Vixens improve cheer dance behind her.

Toni, Midge, and Aria were seen with yellow pom poms in their hands.

" What if I do snap? ♪ Holy crap! I'd crawl out of my skin! ♪ And so would you ♪ Cause life just doesn't begin ♪ Until you're in ♪" Toni took over a verse with the rest of the River Vixens singing along.

Back over to the Andrew's residence 

" Look, I was thinking, maybe Andrews Construction could help build the sets for the school musical? You know, I got the lumber, I got the tools,  I'm in between gigs." said Fred to Archie as he's grabbing toast.

" You'd wanna do that?" Archie questions

" Absolutely. Son, I'm thrilled you're getting back into music, even if it's not rock n' roll. And it's been a while since we've spent some time together."

" That would be awesome, Dad.

" Great, I'll give you a ride to school since Aria left with the River Vixens." 

" Uh, I'm good, I'm just gonna take my bike. But thanks." Archie walks out the front door and exiting his house. 

" God, it's rough stayin' tough ♪ Wonderin' what the world will say ♪ Make a plan! Be a man! ♪ All this frickin' crap just gets in the way! ♪" Archie starts the engine of his new car and drives off.

" I'd go crazy ♪ Nobody cares what it does to me ♪" Ehel sings as she goes down the stairs and Kevin joins her. 

" And it's crazy! ♪ I would go out of my mind ♪"

" Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I? ♪"

" To be in It! In is it! ♪"

Then nearly everyone runs in the auditorium.