S E V E N

ARIA'S POV

Archie and I were the only ones at home while Dad should be coming back home any minute now.

I'm at the kitchen area, thinking whether to start cooking dinner or wait till Dad gets home, to see what's his opinions.

I hear footsteps, assuming it's Archie, coming down the stairs and entering the kitchen.

" I figured you'd be in your room." He told me.

" I don't want to be crammed in there so much." I said, looking at the ingredients in the fridge.

Archie sits on one of the kitchen counters, grabbing a bag of chips.

" Dad is taking a while to get home. I wonder what's the hold up?" He mentioned as I looked at the clock. Almost 10pm.

" Yeah, you're right. I wonder why didn't he call, saying he's coming home late." I wondered before hearing the front door open.

" Archie! Aria! Can both of you come over here!" I heard Dad call out to us while we left the kitchen to meet him.

He smiles at us while holding the door, as if he has a surprise for us.

" I know it's late and I should of called but, this is gonna a good reason why."

He pushed the door open to reveal someone walking in and setting her bags down.

" MOM ?!" The both of us exclaimed as we rushed to hug our mother.

" I decided to make a surprise visit. I know it's unexpected.." She trailed off, hugging the both of us with each of her arm.

" You don't need to mom. We're always glad to see you come all the way from Chicago." said Archie.

I wiped some tears falling down my cheeks.

" We missed you mom." I said softly at her as she kisses my forehead. Then, the same action was repeated to Archie.

" Why don't we go out to eat? As a family? Pop's anyone?" asked Fred as we all laughed and smiled while leaving the house for a nice family dinner.

NO ONE'S POV

Jughead continues typing on his laptop, seems lost in thought, not caring where he's mind is going.

As things would seemly get back to normal after the merge of Southside High onto Riverdale High, it seems everything is slowly returning back to normal.

The Southside were joined together with other classmates in many classes, practically fulling the room more than before, joining after school activities, and basically being apart of the school as they tried in their old school.