S E V E N T E E N

🐍

🐍

THE RACE WAS HEATING up. 

My brother and I were campaigning door to door in one neighborhood, as an attempt to get any last minute voters. Hopefully some can change their minds.

Archie walked up to a house and knocked on the door. 

"Hello." the homeowner answered the door.

"Hello, sir. I'm campaigning for my dad, Fred Andrews. He's running for mayor of Riverdale and could really use your vote." 

Archie lists reasons why he should vote for his dad, no mention of the murder of Midge Klump from either of them.  

The homeowner seemed interested to what Archie and took the flyer from him. 

However, Archie wasn't really listening to his concerns about this election as he stares into his eyes, trying to identify if his eyes were green-like the Black Hood's. 

One reason he's doing this today, he wants to know the identity of the killer. 

"Excuse me, sir. I'm campaigning for my dad Fred Andrews." Archie walked up to another man, who's painting outside of his house.

"I'm voting for Hiram Lodge." He says.

"Don't you mean Hermione Lodge?" asked Archie, confused by his statement.   

"Take the flyer, sir, in case you change your mind." Archie hands him a flyer, which he accepted. 

"Sure." the homeowner said.  

Then, Archie met up to Aria, who was waiting for him at the sidewalk in front of the house. 

"Any luck?" I asked him.

"Hopefully he changes his mind."

The both of the walk down the sidewalk together before reaching the next house.

"Aria, are you sure you're alright for doing this after...you know."

"Archie, I appreciate your concern but I said I was fine to do this with you. Honestly."

I turned to him.

"What about you? Nick gave you one hell of a beating."

"I'm fine, just a couple of bruises. He's a sick son of a bitch that got everything he deserved."

"What did you two do to him?

"Veronica threatened him and he's gone, forever hopefully." He said making me sigh in relief. 

"That's good."

"She told me she called Sweet Pea to join her. He busted the hotel door down and hit Nick with his baseball bat."