S I X

❥ARIA'S POV

I stood along side with Veronica, as Principal Weatherbee was about to give the punishment to Jughead, Fangs, Toni, Sweet Pea and also Reggie.

The ice pack, provided by the school nurse, rest gently on my cheek, preventing the swollen cheek to get worse.

" You all have a week's detention for fighting." Principal Weatherbee told them.

I couldn't help but keep staring at Sweet Pea as he rolls his eyes at the punishment he's gotten. 

Principal Weatherbee turned his attention to an annoyed Jughead.

" But I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket, right now, or you're suspended." His words sharp and firm.

" Please, Jughead, just--" Veronica pleaded to him.

" Then I guess I'm suspended." He said, walking out of the office.

" Jughead, you cant be serious--" I was about to go after him but Ronnie stopped me, to let him go.

" You're all dismissed." said Mr. Weatherbee as he heads to his office.

Everyone got up and exited the room, not a single word was being said, making it clear how tense everything had gotten.

Once I saw Sweet Pea's tall figure leave, Ronnie pulled my arm, making me leave with her.

To say my feelings are conflicted, I would be lying right now..

The scene from earlier today kept replying in my head over and over again..

" You fucking asshole! How could you fucking hit her!!" The rage from his face as he gives another punch to Reggie.

I kept thinking about Sweet Pea's outburst when Reggie accidentally hit me with his elbow, pushing me off of him. How quickly he went to defend me..

Removing the ice pack from my cheek, which wasn't swollen anymore thankfully, but the pain is still there, I feel back on my bed, my hair flying everywhere as my head hit my pillow.

Bored out of my mind, I gotten up to see what's the men in my family up to this hour.

I walked to Archie's room to see him all dressed up and smoothing this suit jacket in the mirror in front of him.