S I X T E E N

ARIA'S POV

" When you walk through a storm ♪ Hold you head up high ♪ And don't be afraid ♪ Of the dark ♪

Today was Midge's funeral.

The entire town of Riverdale was attendance of her funeral.

Cheryl, dressed in a custom made black River Vixen uniform with a hood over her head, sang with the entire River Vixens behind her. They had the same entire.

Each of them held their custom made black pom-poms. Everyone of them had a black robe wrapped around their shoulders.

At the side of the casket, Betty along with Alice held a white rose. Hal wasn't holding one. Veronica in-between Hermione and Hiram, with a single white rose in her hand. Archie stood next to Hiram with Fred along side him.

" At the end of the storm ♪  There's a golden sky ♪ And the sweet silver song ♪ Of the lark ♪"

With Midge's parent sitting, listening to the sad song. Her mother wiping her tears as she had to say goodbye to her daughter for one last time.

Midge's murder was gruesome and it gutted the entire town.

As horrible as this is, it brought us together. Everyone, even from the Southside as Jughead and FP were in attendance. Sweet Pea, Toni, Fangs and the rest of the Serpents were there as well.

Reggie comforted Moose as he grief for the loss of his girlfriend. Kevin looks by from the side.

Betty and Alice placed their white rose on the closed casket.

I looked at Jughead, remembering how he said Sheriff Keller interviewed him and several others after the tragic event.

" So you were shooting a documentary?" Keller asked Jughead as they were in his office at the station.

" Yeah. It was more of a behind-the-scenes sort of thing. Look, Sheriff, you have my footage, okay? All of it's right there. Everything was completely fine until those letters started to show up. The threats, to recast Cheryl or whatever."

" Wait. Letters? What letters?" He asked, leading him to ask Ethel some questions.

" I was jealous, okay? Cheryl always gets everything she wants. But I wasn't gonna hurt anybody. I just wanted the part." Ethel admits, sobbing in front of him.

Then, Sheriff Keller went to ask Moose a couple of questions.

" Moose, do you remember the last thing that you said to Midge?"

"I don't remember exactly. Uh, she was...she was my girlfriend. We said a lot of things to each other. Probably it was just something casual or just stupid." He sighs, his expression at lost by what happened a few hours back.

Archie was being questioned but he needed to know something first.

" Can I ask you a question, Sheriff?"

"Sure." He responds.

" Did you ever find any evidence that linked Mr. Svenson to any of the Black Hood attacks? Maybe we got it wrong. Maybe--"

" Archie, Svenson almost buried you alive. He was wearing a black hood--"

" Something has always felt wrong to me about what happened on the bridge that night. And now Midge is dead."