Pancakes (27)

(A/N THANK YOU FOR 80k+! HOLY SHIT-  I love you guys :) )

⚠️Suggestive joke⚠️

You woke up to your head on Dream's chest and his arms securely around you. You admired his face, he was a very attractive man, From his tan skin, to his freckles that bridged from his nose to his cheeks, his soft lips, his freshly shaved face... You could go on for hours about him, Patches ran up and hopped onto your back, "Hello patches, daddy's sleeping so be quiet" You said, Patches ignored you and meowed, you heard a chuckle come from Dream as he opened his eyes, You looked up at him smiling, then you realized and your face turned red, "Wait- You heard me talking to Patches didn't you?" He started wheezing and nodded, "God damn it Clay." You said sitting up but he pulled you back down and laid sideways so he was spooning you, "Nope! Can't get up." You smiled and rolled your eyes, "So if I'm Patches' dad, are you her mom?" You smiled blushing, "Indeed I am." You felt him roll his eyes and then felt his breath on your neck when he said, "So I'm daddy?" You fell off the bed bright red, "PERSONAL SpaCE!" Your voice cracked and he started wheezing, "CLAY YOU KNOW I'M NOT INTO THAT BUT GOD DAMN YOU HAD TO SAY THAT?!" Tears started rolling down his face as he laughed, "Yeah fuck this-" You mumbled, still a blushing mess as you got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, "He's such a fucking weirdo." You smiled at your thought, But he's my weirdo... You pulled out pancake mix. You read the ingredients, 2 eggs, half a stick of butter, 1 1/2 cups of milk. You grabbed everything and put it into a bowel with the 3 cups of pancake mix. You started mixing and then you saw chocolate chips fall from above, you looked up to see Clay's goofy smile, you rolled your eyes smiling, "You're such a doofus" you looked back down right as you said that, "Hey, thats mean Y/N" He said jokingly offended. You smiled as  you heard Clay opened the fridge. You pulled out a frying pan and opened the cabinet open. To see the grease on top. "Pardon, Clay?" He hummed and grabbed milk turning to you curiously. "Yeah?" You turned your head to the grease and he just laughed coming up behind you, feeling his stomach on your back, you smiled as he gave you the grease, "Thank you Clay" You smiled, he smiled going to get the glasses, "Of course blossom." You still smiled at the nickname he called you when you were both alone. You greased the pan and poured the mix in.