He Angy~ (8)

Thank you @ShaiPlai For this idea <3

================================================================================
It's been a couple of weeks since that accident, right now you were recording a manhunt with Dream, Sapnap, and George, Bad couldn't make it because he went to see SkEpPy.

"Oh Y/N~"  That voice... He snapped you out of your thoughts as you blushed, "Yes Dream~?" Suddenly a red flower dropped from above and you saw it was renamed, <3 "DrEaM! WHERE ARE YOU?!" You were very red at this point. You fired a couple of arrows into the air, until you heard a ding, "WHAT HOW?!" Dream yelled. You started mumbling the song Invisible by Anna Clendening. You got a bit louder to the point where the boys could somewhat hear you, "oooh~ Y/N who do you have the hots for?" Sapnap teased, "Shut up Sapnap its obvious." George joined in. Dream stayed silent, "Aww is Dweam angy?" Sapnap teased him, "No..." Dream said. You kept singing, ignoring them as Sapnap and George teased the silent Dream. "Aha.." You said softly, pulling the bow back, hitting Dream, "WHAT THE HELL?" His sudden outburst caused the boys to shut up and you to giggle. "Y/N where are you?" You giggled darkly, "Nowhere and everywhere." You quickly hopped into a couple more trees, shooting him again. "YOUR GONNA KILL ME AND I CANT EVEN FIGHT BACK" Dream started running as you followed on the treetops. "Oh~ Dream~" You started singing hide and seek. Then it started getting dark in the game, Sapnap nervously laughed, "Jesus christ" You shot Dream, "LEAVE ME ALONE" "9~ 10~ Never sleep again~" You finished him off by jumping down and slashing him with your sword, "FUCK!" He yelled as the guys cheered. You stood up as Dream went silent and you took off your headset. You went to the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles going to Dream's room. Dream was 'angy' from what you saw. You showed him the water and he turned away, "Awww Clay~" Dream blushed slightly and shook his head. That's it you ass. You thought as you unscrewed the lid, sitting on his lap, grabbing his chin, turning his head, opening his mouth, and putting the water bottle to his lips making him drink it. Dream turned red and drank it, "Finally." You mumbled as he finished it. You stood up after taking the water bottle out of his mouth and went to his trashcan in his room throwing it away. You walked back over to him and hugged him, Dream was still red and processing what happened. You went back to your room and put your headset back on sitting down. You took a sip of water, "Y/N was very close you your mic, we could hear her breath Dream, where was she?" Sapnap teased. "Shut the hell up SnapMap" You said darkly as he chuckled awkwardly.

================================================================================

THERES SOME FANSERVICE and yep thats that. I might nap lol. Eh its whatever. I'm gonna watch Dream bye-