Face cam (6)

You took your hand off of the webcam, your y/h/c in a pony tail (ignore the ponytail part if your hair is too short) it was a bit darker due to sweat, the mask filter covering the bottom half of your face. You were in a longer t-shirt tucked into your skinny jeans. looking down you quietly waved at the camera. Then your doorbell rung, "What? I'm not expecting guests... Be right back a6d and bad." you stood up taking off your headset grabbing the metal baseball bat that happened to be next to your desk walking out as the chat was going crazy over your face and the fact that you have a baseball bat laying around. You couldn't blame them as you walked to the front door, the baseball bat ready. Nobody knows but you live in a pretty bad neighborhood, you only lived here due to the fact of your friends lived near here. You opened the door and saw a package, You looked around confused, grabbing the box. You closed the door an walked back to your recording room and saw people spamming 'Y/N6d' 'a6d_Vibezzz' even 'Y/Nhalo' as you put the box down you put on your headset getting real close to the mic and saying, "What the hell happened here?" the bad gasped, "You muffin! You scared me!!" he whined, your face turned sympathetic, "Do you just wanna dance now?" You said, you looked over at a6d's stream and saw his chat going crazy, "but seriously what happened?" you said as your face popped up on a6d's stream, "All we did was call you pretty and then chat went crazy," Bad said. You laughed, "Awww you guys are so sweet!" The song came up as you all started dancing, Dream came back but he never said anything. As soon as you guys finished dancing you sat there clueless of why A6d told you and bad to cover your ears. You turned off face cam and you heard Dream clap, "Dang Y/N, Didn't know you could dance" He laughed as you just covered your face embarrassed you said your goodbyes to A6d and Bad. Then you and dream continued to play the game.

After a couple of hours you both beat the dragon and just worked on your house, answering questions, playfully flirting, etc. "Hey, Y/N why don't you open the box on stream?" you looked at the box confused, "Wait... how do you... WAIT! NO DREAM!" Dream wheezed, "YOU DID NOT!" Dream started to turn into a teakettle as you point your camera down and turn it on grabbing the box. You put the box into view and grabbed your pocket knife cutting through the tape. You opened the box to see the shock stuff. "DREAM WHAT THE HELL?!" He laughed more. "You wanna do it now?" You frowned as the annoying robotic voice came through your headphones, "Why do you have a baseball bat and a knife in your room?" You turned off the camera, "You see, I do not live in the best neighborhood out there and, uh... There have been many accidents on the street where I live." You moved the camera as Dream's sympathetic voice broke through, "You can come live with me, I don't mind." You sighed, "The reason I live here is because I'm 15 minutes away from my best friends, and I don't like to be far from them..." Dream was still sympathetic voice was there, "I'll send you my address to see if I'm closer." You got a notification, you gasped, "Dream you're like, 5 minutes away from them!" Dream chuckled, "My Offer stands." You teared up and your voice cracked, "What did I do to deserve a best friend like you?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi yes, it is I, Your author. I wanted to thank you for 1.2k views! That means the world to me just knowing people like my writing! I'm in the middle of class rn, she doesn't suspect a thing. Nah jk I asked permission like a good child! Anyways yea, 1.2k views holy shit! I love you and please give me suggestions, I'm not very creative. Love you al!