Fundy (13)

You were on the Dream SMP trying to avoid thinking about Dream, you saw Wilbur type in chat, 'Join vc' You recently got into l'manburg and there was a person you haven't met yet apparently so you pressed tab, Fundy? Is that him? You shrugged and joined the vc as you heard, "Awww look how cute he is in his little crayon suit!" You giggled at Wilburs voice and her heard  different accent speak up, "Wilbur. Stop please theres someone here." "Ah! Hello Y/N!" You smiled, "Hello Wilbur" You  ran into the walls of l'manburg and continued working on your little cottage, "Y/N this is Fundy, Fundy this is Y/N" "Nice to meet you Fundy" You smiled as you made a secret hatch to your basement and got to mining for secret entrances to all of the smp, "Nice to meet you too Y/N, I'm aware that you are part of l'manburg and apparently from what I'm seeing you live in everyone's walls like Dream." You turned around to see a fox skin in a very pastel suit compared to your dark one, "Wilbur was right you're adorable!" You crouched twice and got back to mining to Dream's house first, "Look what you've done Wilbur." Wilbur laughed as you looked a your coordinates, A few more blocks. You thought as Dream walked in and you turned off your coordinates, "Hello Blossom." He sat in the chair next to you and you took a earbud out and offered it to him, "Hello Dream" Dream smiled and took the earbud putting it in just in time to hear Wilbur started teasing Fundy again and you just laughed. Dream looked at you with a 'wtf' look. You stopped mining and laughed harder, and Dream made it worse by saying, "What did I just hear?" Wilbur and Fundy got quiet as you started crying from laughter, "It..." You laughed, "It hurts!" Dream wheezed and grabbed you, "Calm down Blossom." You calmed down and continued mining and as soon as you got to Dream's house you ran back and started mining toward's Tommy's house. "What are you even doing Blossom?" You smiled at his question, "I live inside walls to Dream." He slowly turned his head to you and looked at you slightly disturbed and you busted out laughing, "Oh my god guys, I would kill for you to see the way Dream just looked at me!" You smiled at him and continued to Tommy's house. Wilbur and Fundy laughed, after about 10 minutes Wilbur said he had to go and Dream had gone onto his own computer and Bad finally gave it back and was arriving in 2 days. and suddenly you saw Dream behind you and Fundy no where to be seen, "OH JESUS CHRIST!" You jumped, and put your face into your hands, "Holy fuck..." George,  and Sapnap joined, when you took your hands off your face he was gone, "He's like a weeping angel." Fundy exhaled, "That's what I said." You giggled as you finished up the tunnel to Tommy's house started towards Wilbur's house, a few blocks in Dream suddenly dropped down in front of you and you heard George and Nick laugh from Dream's room as your character spazzed from when you moved you hand off the mouse. "Whyyyy?" You asked in the most quiet voice you could manage, "Why does he do this?" Fundy took a sip of his water, "Thats a really good question why does he do this?" You looked back at your monitor to see Dream as gone and you just continued mining. "Finally no Dream interruptions" You said as you finished the tunnel to Wilbur's house and ran back, "Fundy would you mind helping me?" You saw a name tag run towards you, "Yeah whats up?" You saw it was Fundy, "Cand you Dig to George's house while I dig to sapnap's?" Fundy headed off toward George's place while you dug towards sapnap's, "Thank you"