L'manburg (18)

You walked up to Tommy on the SMP, "Hello Tommy!" You said gleefully as you join general 4, "Hello Y/N" He said, Tommy has had a soft spot for you too, you were like siblings, but barely fought, then Dream walked in and you muted your mic. "Hey Y/N can we talk?" Dream asked softly, you blushed remembering what happened earlier, "Of course, whats up?" You took off the headset quietly, "Did you mean that kiss..?" You looked down, "Y-Yeah..." You felt him grab your chin as you blushed profusely and he kissed you again. You kissed back and he pulled away smiling, "Does that make us a thing?" You nodded a bit lost in his emerald  eyes, they were truly beautiful... He smiled and left the room, unmuting your mic you said happily, "How are you Tommy? I'm sorry Dream wanted to talk to me." Tommy's character bounced back and forth, "I'm great! Now we have to think of a plan quickly to prank Dream..." You smirked, "Walls are soundproof." "Great, now. Y/N do you think you could fill the tunnels at his house, that arent yours, with lava?" He said with a mischievous grin in his voice, "Too easy for him to get out of, he always has a water bucket." You said thoughtfully, "Wanna get George and Sapnap in on this, they have been wanting to prank him." You heard as 'YES!' come from Tommy's side. You got up and walked to the living room, as soon as you got in the living room you saw Nick smirk and Dream staring at him threateningly. Suddenly through your speakers, from your room you heard, 'I wanna see some ass' You ran to your room and turned off the speakers to hear Tommy and Tubbo laughing their asses off, "I'm so sorry, I forgot to turn off my speakers and Sapnap decided to bluetooth connect to them" You said turning off your speakers still hearing Tommy and Tubbo laugh. You walked back into the living room and stood there looking at Nick, "Care to explain what the hell you just did?" Nick laughed rubbing his arm as Dream punched him and walked away. "Well Dream was talking about you and I joking-" "SHUT UP SAPNAP" Dream yelled, "Well Tommy wants to prank Dream" Nick laughed and nodded, "I'm in even though the bitch boy is in." You nodded and went to find George since Darryl was talking with Zak. You swore he's crushing on him. "Hey George" You walked into the guest room, "Hello Y/N, what do you need?" You smiled at him, "Tommy wants to prank Dream, you in?" George nodded turning on his laptop, you walked back to your room getting ready, George and Nick joined the call, "Whats the plan?" Nick asked. "That's why we needed you gentlemen." Tommy said as we both walked over to them, Tubbo had left a few minutes ago according to him. "What will big D fall for?" Tommy asked, "Depends on how bad the prank is, if its mild I would just take the good items from his chest, if its extreme, kill him and take his belongings. Never give them back." "We want, Extreme." You said viciously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im tired but I have skool