Blossom (12)

As soon as you stood up from editing for about 2 hours, someone walked in and suddenly engulfed you into a hug from behind. Judging on their size and height you could safely say it was Dream, "Are you alright Blossom?" He asked, "Whats with the nickname?" You asked softly. "Blossoms are beautiful and fragile so I thought it was a perfect name..." He smiled a little goofy smile as he let go and walked over to the door locking it. He picked you up and laid down on your bed as he placed you on him. You blushed as he played with your hair, "Now tell me, what's wrong?" You almost instantly started crying quietly. Dream grabbed your chin and made you look at him as he wiped your tears with a soft sad smile. You started venting to him about the stress, hate, and your ex. He nodded and listened not once interrupting you nor zoning out. He let you cry into him. "Are you feeling better now..?" He asked softly, you sighed, "I don't know what to do, I need help..." Dream brought you closer to him if that was possible, "Just be yourself, don't react to the hate, about your ex... Try to avoid anyone that has contact to him." You smiled feeling like yourself, which you haven't in weeks, "Thank you so much Dream... What would I do without you?" You sounded bright even though you just cried and he chuckled, "You would die without me." You rolled your eyes and hugged him, as your stomach growled, "Sounds like someone's hungry" You giggled, embarrassed, "Maybe a bit" You got off of him and he wined, "I was comfy and warm like that why'd you have to move?"  You smiled, "I want food that's why." He got up and unlocked the door and as soon as you did you heard George and Nick making kissy noises. You went up behind in and reached up grabbing the back of the necks and forcing them to bend down, "Shut the fuck up." You looked at the intimidatingly, sure you were like 3 inches shorter but they looked at you terrified, "I'm not even into that." Patches then came up to you and rubbed against you. Then your mood instantly changed as you picked her up, "Hi baby~" You looked at her beaming, "You're so cute~" You cooed and kissed her small head as she mewed and you just squealed a 'awww' and the boys just laughed at you as you play with Patches. You put her down and went to the kitchen, "I'm sure you guys would like..." You looked at the time on your phone, it read 12:35 ,"Lunch" Dream looked up excitedly, "You guys will love their cooking!" You smiled as you got to work.

------------------------------------------------------------

You placed the Ramen Okawari you made on the table, 4 bowels, one for each of you and the boys beamed, "Y/N this looks delicious!" You giggled at George's comment, "Well then, dig in" The boys ate quickly as you ate slowly, enjoying it. "Thank you Y/N!" Nick and George said at the same time as they rushed to the sink to place their bowls in, "It's no problem!" Dream started finishing and walked over to the sink and washed their bowls, "I could've done that." You said after you finished up. "I wanted to do it, besides I was the one that invited them over and I don't want to put more stress on you." You smiled and walked to the sink and washed your bowel, "Thank you Dream." You smiled and started to walk to your room, "No problem Blossom.." You smiled after you went inside walking to your room and grabbed your guitar and tuned it to the chords of 'Romance is boring' and started strumming.

"Darling

I'm with St. Bernard's and we're
Scouring the Alps and the Andes
And if they die then it is on my head"

You sung slowly and softly

"They follow paw prints in the snow to my throne

To my bed"

You heard the guys stop talking as you got a bit louder but still slowly singing

"You're pouting in your sleep

I'm waking still yawning
We're proving to each other
That romance is boring
Still there are things I could do
If I was half prepared to
Prove to each other that romance is boring"

You heard footsteps up the hall as you smiled continuing to sing,

"Start as you mean to continue

Complacent and self-involved
You're trying not to be nervous
If you were trying at all
I will wake
I will bake phallic cake"

You heard them stop as they got to your door,

"Take your diffidence

Make it my clubhouse
But my straits swim in lies
Ventricle cauterized
It's the way of living that I espouse"

You smiled and closed your eyes singing your heart out,

"You're pouting in your sleep

I'm waking still yawning
We're proving to each other
That romance is boring
Still there are things I could do
If I was half prepared to
Prove to each other that romance is boring"

You heard Dream say quietly, "Way to go blossom..." That was enough to make your heart stop and you to blush,

"We are two ships that pass in the night

You and I we are nothing alike
I am a pleasure cruise
You a direct to trawl
Return less empty
Nothing at all"

Wait... Am I..?

"You're pouting in your sleep

I'm waking still yawning
We're proving to each other
That romance is boring
Still there are things I could do
If I was half prepared to
Prove to each other that romance is boring"

I can't be... You finished the song

Am I FALLING for him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol bitch cliffhanger, ALSO 5k READS WTF