Movie night (14)

You had woken up in the middle of the night and quietly went to the kitchen. You looked to the living room seeing George and Nick sleeping on the couch as you heard soft thumps coming towards you. You grabbed a glass of water and took a sip as you heard a deep raspy voice, "Why are you up at almost one in the morning Blossom?" You turned and looked up at him, "I woke up and I have a feeling I'll have a hard time going back to sleep..." You mumbled and took another sip of the water. He hugged you, his blonde hair was messy and his shirt was raised a bit with his black sweatpants, underneath his green eyes you could see dark eye bags. his freckles were dotted across his face, he pulled away, the moon light from the window shined onto him, hes eyes were sparkling and his hair looked so soft and shiny. You blushed as you looked at him. He smiled at you, he looked so beautiful, "Hey Blossom, wanna watch a movie to help you sleep?" You smiled, "But won't Nick and George wake up?" He quietly laughed, "There's a tv in my room for a reason." You nodded as he grabbed your hand and lead you to his room, "Wow your room and pretty lame." You joked and he wheezed, "My bed makes up for it. It's very comfortable!" You walked over to his bed and laid down as he grabbed the remote, "The bed does make up for it" He chuckled and turned on Lion King. About 20 minutes in you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist, You smiled.

============================================================

"No!" You whisper yelled crying at the sight of Mufasa's dead body as Dream wheezed at you. He fell silent when you turned and started crying into him. After crying your eyes out you had fallen asleep cuddled into Dream, he took the advantage and kissed you while you were sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aight goodnight I'm doing a QnA for 6k views now ask away people