WhAt? (5)

(TeaKettle - Dream

Table - George

Muffin - Bad

Sapnap)

Muffin Squad

Teakettle

I've got ticket for you to

Fly to me and Y/N

Table

WHAT?

Muffin

DREAM YOU MUFFINHEAD

ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Sapnap

Packing my bags brb

Y/N_Vibezzz

WHAT?! WHY DID YOU DO

THAT TEAKETTLE?!

Teakettle

Be thankful I'm going broke cause

of you guys

Table

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR

MONEY DREAM

Muffin

Might as well start packing :/

Table

YOUR JUST GONNA

ACCEPT IT BAD?!

Muffin

I mean, we cant do

anything he already bought

the tickets...

Y/N_Vibezzz

And this is my que to

start streaming, anyone

wanna join?

Teakettle

The others are probably busy

so I guess I will

Y/N_Vibezz

Alright then

Get on discord you Teakettle.

~

You turned off your phone and opened discord. Dream instantly called you so you accepted, "Hello Y/N" His voice was very raspy and deep. "Hello Clay, what did I say about staying up late at night?" You heard him sigh as you opened Obs and put your Twitch chat on your left monitor as discord and Obs was on the left. "Im sorry Y/NNNNNNNN" He dragged out your name as you set up minecraft deciding to do a survival world. You started streaming and sent the Ip address to Dream as you heard him say the dumbest thing ever, "When will to be trying to beat minecraft with a shocked collar on your arm?" You punched him as soon as he was done speaking, "You and George are Idiots for doing that li-" That annoying robot voice came up, "Do it!" You sighed, "Thank you for the $15..." You looked at your chat, "Holy muffins they seem to like that idea actually..." Dream chuckled as you started punching a tree and another annoying robot voice came up, "Dream lives in Florida, why not ask him to give you the collar and help you with it" You sighed, "Dream I will give you my address, and if you stalk me I will post those pictures I have of you." You heard a, "Yes!" come from his side. You paused your game as you texted him your address, "Damn, you live near me. I can drop it off within 15 mins." You saw him dig a hole as you made a pickaxe. You picked up the crafting table and made a hole next to Dream who supposedly went afk. Suddenly you hear the muffin and the french man join the call, "Baddddd!" You said happily, "What brings you guys into this call?" "Oh, the fans want you to dance with us." You froze, "I haven't even done a face reveal!" Bad perked up as you paused the game and went the a6d's stream and muted it, "Just use a filter! You can cover half of your face, but its better than showing your full face right?" You clapped, "Good idea bad!!" You covered your face cam with paper and turned on that mask filter from snapchat. (Like this:)

You took your hand off the face cam