Mall (20)

(A/N: Please don't blow my cover, This is Tubbo writing the story shhh, also this is not proof read, I'm tired enough.)

The boy looked over at you in confusion as his mother walked away. The 5'5 male walked to you as you looked slightly down on him, "Hello? Do you need something?" He asked politely and you just giggle. Tubbo's face lit up in recognition and excitement as he hugged you, you hugged back, "Hey Toby" You smiled patting his head, he let go smiling and dragged you to his room. You looked at it, "Wow Tubbo, I love your room" He bounced in excitement and hugged you again,you of course hugging back. "Do you wanna pull off a fashion show?!" He asked in excitement, "We can go to the mall!" You nodded smiling, "Do you wanna walk, get a taxi, or drive your mother's car?" Tubbo thought for a moment, "Let's walk!" He smiled, "Put your bags over there, I'll get out the mattress later and we could play on the SMP!" You nodded and put your bags by his closet and followed him out. 

{At the mall}

You smiled missing the breeze of the air in the United Kingdom, "Here we are Y/N!" Tubbo said, as he grabbed your hand like a child. "Where do you wanna go first?" He said dragging you inside. You pulled out your British accent to blend in, "What about Topshop?" You asked and Tubbo looked in awe about your accent. He nodded and started pulling you to the store until he bumped into someone, and out of reflex before he fell with the stranger you pulled him back into you. "Thank you Y/N!" He chirped out and let go of your hand, "Sorry sir!" He said offering his hand you the man that was on the ground, a few people around the fallen guy were laughing and you were guessing that they were his friends. The guy on the ground looked up at Tubbo, "Oh hello Tubbo!" That british accent said, "Oh Tommy!" Tubbo smiled as Tommy grabbed his hand and pulled himself up, "Tubbo who do you have with you?" Tommy asked and you looked away nervously smiling and kicked the ground nervously, "Tommy, it's Y/N" All of Tommy's friends including Tommy grew quiet and you could feel eyes burning into you, you looked at them and reconised, Ph1lzA, Wilbur, Fundy, and Nihachu, "Hi guys" You said nervously and Tommy immediately wrapped you in a hug, You of course hugged back, "Hey Tommy." He let go clearing his throat and looked down at you, "Hello Y/N" Niki hugged you, both of you being the same height, you easily hugged back and she let go, "What are you doing here Y/N you never mentioned it to us." You laughed nervously, "Well, I'd rather explain online" You gaze softened as it landed on Tubbo who sadly looked at the ground. You walked over to Tubbo and poked him, he looked at you. "Want a piggy back ride?" He nodded in excitement, you knelt down and he hopped on your back wrapping his arms lazily around you as you grabbed his legs standing up, "Seeya later guys! Me and Tubbo have almost a whole day ahead of us!" They waved and Tubbo waved back. You walked to Topshop and Tubbo hopped off you. You walked over to a sweater top, It was a very pale pink, you grabbed your size and saw a pair of black jeans and you grabed your size in that as well, You and Tubbo went to the changing rooms. You changed and walked out. Tubbo nodded and clapped quietly, "I love it!" You nodded and went back into the room and came back out when Tubbo came out in black swim shorts and a white shirt. You nodded, "I love it!"

{Timeskip brought by your very pained author, also does anyone know what helped with stomach cramps? Please?}

You both ended up buying one outfit and were now back at Tubbo's house preparing to go swimming, you have brought a bikini top and swim shorts. You went into the washroom after Tubbo was done changing, you then closed the door and changed.

{Hope you enjoyed the chapter thats like 256 more words than i normally do :) }