Chapter 34 --- Found Her

Start from the beginning

"And you own this great kisser here." Lisa panted and said, then give some more pecks on her lips, smiling sweetly. Jennie muttered a cheesy as she gives a long peck on her lips also.

"Get laid already!" They broke out the kiss when they got scared by the sudden voice. 

"Yah you ruined our moment!" Jennie yelled at her, being annoyed as she stood up from Lisa's lap and fix herself, so does Lisa. 

"Glad I came or you'll eat our poor monkey. I thought you are the top Lisa."

"I am!" Lisa stated loudly, looking at Jisoo with a serious face. 

"Yea I can be a top also not let's go, I'm starving." Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance, murmuring stuff as she clings to Lisa's arm and started dragging them to the cafeteria, leaving Jisoo behind laughing, checking the video. 

"Oh my god finally!" Rosie rolled her eyes and said when she finally saw them coming, "What were you guys doing?" She asked with a blank face. Jisoo quickly sat beside Rosie and opened her phone showing Rosie what she just took. Rosie widened her eyes while watching the video, gasping then covered her mouth. The couples looking at them in confusion, Jennie then sneaks over quietly to see what they are watching.

"Yah WHAT THE FUCK KIM JISOO!" Jennie yelled out then snatch her phone away and quickly delete the video, the people in the cafeteria turn over to look at them because of the sudden loud noise, Lisa help apologized as she pulled Jennie over back to her seat.

"Babe, what happened?"

"This pervert filmed us earlier!" Jennie said angrily, glaring at Jisoo. Lisa who heard what she did look at Jisoo in a disbelief face.

"Yah why the heck did you film us! And why are you showing this to Rosie!" 

"I don't know, maybe saving it for your child someday, seeing how their celebrity parents making out wild in the public!" Jisoo sarcastically said to them made the two realized that they just made out at the set.

"Well, there wasn't anyone so.." Jennie said then not mentioning stuff anymore as she cleared her throat and look down at her food with her hand playing with Lisa's fingers.