22

New POV in this chapter. Though its going to be short.

Remember to follow, vote and comment.

Denise's POV

I hate her!

Ever since Joe and I got here, he's been giving her more time than I. If she actually thinks she'll steal him from me, she better think again. Because I won't let it.

She thinks she can fool everyone? With her fake innocence. Well, not me. That's exactly why I started this war with her.

I simply won't let her ruin everything I've worked for. The whole Frost empire has to be in my hands by the end of the year. And for that to happen, she must be out of the picture.

I started warning her off a few days ago and actually ruined most of her things. I always added more salt to her food. I dropped her iPad in water. Shrunk her clothes in the laundry machine. I've been having fun.

But yesterday, I saw her with Joe in the maze through the window. They were getting all cosy with each other. It's time she gets out of our lives. This is the perfect time with Joe away from home.

I look for the bitch until I find her standing on the balcony overlooking the ocean.

She must die.

I take off my shoes so as to muffle my footsteps and stealthily start approaching her. I hope she doesn't look back.

I get only a couple of feet away from her. I launch and push her with all my might. The element of surprise helps me when she stumbles and falls over the railing with a scream.

It's not that much of a far fall, but enough to kill someone with concrete ground. I'll check on her later after she bleeds out.

I smile to myself, dusting off my hands and walk away. Goodridance.

Now all the Frost empire will be mine. Including this mansion.

"I love myself."

***********

Joe's POV

I stare in disbelief for a few seconds before springing to action. I don't have time to process what's happening.

I jump into the pool and pull out a limp Erica, bringing her to the surface.

I pull out my phone from jeans pocket and immediately dial 911 and request for a helicopter ambulance.

"C'mon, Erica, don't do this to me."

I check for injuries and find her head bleeding, her arms bruised. She must have hit her head on the tile when she fell from up.

"Erica, please... Please baby... I love you... don't leave me...Erica!"
This can't be happening!

I carry her all the way to the helipad on the rooftop. Good thing I don't run into Denise on my way.

A few minutes later, the heli shows up and lands. Paramedics run to me placing Erica on a stretcher before they carry her back to the heli.

They inform me that they'll administer first aid while flying out. And with that, they are gone. I pull out my phone and ring Tim, the pilot of our private heli.