10

A/N: This part contains a bit of mature content. You can choose to skip to the next chapter if you're uncomfortable. Or I'm gonna place bold stars at the beginning and end of each scene. How does that sound? Keep reading. Enjoy.

Joe's POV

I'm going to admit. I've never had such peaceful sleep as last night. If I had anything to do about it, I swear I would sleep right next to Erica every other night.

I've had terrible nightmares every night since that fateful night two years ago. But last night was different.

Usually after the nightmare, which is the same every time, I fail to go back to sleep. But the moment she entered my bed and I wrapped my arms around her, sleep took over.

I wake up earlier than Erica. Our positions changed through the night. Currently, I'm lying on my back and her head is on my chest, her palm on my torso. I tilt my head to get a clear view of her face.

She's beautiful. Very beautiful.

I don't know when nor how I got these weird feelings, albeit not entirely weird. Whenever I look at her, my heart races a hundred miles an hour.

I never thought I'd ever feel like this ever again. Though I think this is more intense than before.

I lightly pass my hand through her hair. I wonder if she has the same feelings as me. I sure hope so.

I place a small light kiss on her head. I want to savor this moment. Just in case I don't get it again soon.

Erica shifts on top of me, the movement sending jolts of pleasure to my dick as her hand caresses my torso.

Oh God! I tightly shut my eyes and clench my fist.

I need to get a cold shower.

I slowly get out from underneath her and successfully don't wake her.

★★★★

I look at my naked self in the mirror in the bathroom. My dick stands out like a super erect rod.

It's interesting how I get excited just from her small movements. It could take me some serious kissing and touching to get this excited with another girl.

But I'm not gonna get her anytime soon. So, imma just....

I apply a little cream to my hand and gently start rubbing my shaft.

I close my eyes and start imagining Erica.

Her petite soft hand stroking me ever so slowly from the base to the tip. Her mouth taking in my whole length. Fuck.

Her tongue licking while her teeth tease my tip. A shudder runs through me.

I start going a bit faster. Fucking her breasts.

I finally see myself come into her mouth as she looks at me with her sapphire eyes. I feel hot liquid cover my hand.

That was quick.

My breathing is erratic. I immediately wash my hands and dry them, getting ready to hit the cold shower.

I get this weird feeling causing me to look at the door. My eyes widen.