The Next Step

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

HELOO

MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...

Hope all are doing well...

Will just entry into the story

I came back with a new chapter today

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Y/n pov

J1: Hello BTS

J1: Hello BTS...

Boys: Annyeonghaseyo ... We are BTS...

J2: Hello... What should we call you?? Noonas could be ok??

We: Yah!! Hello everyone... Annyeonghaseyo...

J3: Oh... It means you know Korea...

J4: That's how they are boys girlfriends now...

J3: Ok...

J5: So... Leader... What you wanna say about the announcement took place yesterday...

Rm: Ahh... Actually, we did that announcement on the occasion of BTS day... A small gift to our army...

J6: Do you really think it's a gift??

Jin: We do... Army will definitely be happy once they know we got our happiness..

J1: So this is your happiness??

Suga: To be honest about it... They are... They really really were big happiness for us... Being with them will make us forget all our pain... And just smile...

Some j's: owww....

J4: Then how you wanna explain this to the traditional community... I mean isn't it something strange to marry someone who is not of our country...

J hope: Sorry... We don't think we crossed the line... It's the destination... It's just that... We have nothing to do with the traditional community... We are majors... And have the right to marry someone we like or love...

V: One thing we all wanted to say to the army.. Army we... All of us... Are destined to be together... And we basically love each other... That's the only thing that made us be on this stage in this way... Hope all our army fans will understand and support us through our happiness...