The project

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

HELOO

MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...

Hope all are doing well..

Will just entry into the story

I came back with a new chapter today

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

2 days later.

Y/n pov

It's been two days already.. And our project is all done.. We are waiting for PD nim... To show him the project... And my idiot's are also here.. Of course, They should be in my precious times tho...

We all are waiting for PD nim to come and check.. BTS is also here... We shifted the room upstairs.. On the same day... And there wasn't any disturbance are an interruption in the project...

I jumped because of a sudden sound in my ears... And seeing what it is made me angry... It is my future husband... Making all the weird things... However, he will always do... But I was not in a mood to take him now.. Am just worried about my project... Here he is having his fun... I did nothing except giving a glare.. Which not even stayed for 1min... Yah of course... Who can resist his cuteness.. My handsome hubby looks cuter when doing weird things... And he is now... I could say nothing.. But adore him...

Soon pd nim came and checked the project... Tae was holding my shoulders... Consoling me.. While I hold jiggly with one hand and Li unnie with others... All BTS and Jung Oppa stood one said... Whereas my idiots and so Oppa stood on the other side... They are always with me.. And loved me so much... I should thank them... For supporting me to achieve this...

A lot of facial expressions made there way to PD nim's face

A lot of facial expressions made there way to PD nim's face... I was worried, tense, and everything..

Pd: * seriously* is this the project was??

Y/n: ne.. * worried*

Pd: hmm... The time you took is for this only rt??

Y/n: ne PD nim shi...

Pd: hmm...

Y/n: is it more pd shi...

Pd: it was...