All that happen

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
HELOO
MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...
Hope all are doing well..
Will just entry into the story
I came back with new chapter today
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Tae pov
After they came in... I want to run and hug her... But her mom and all r there.. So I didn't do anything mischievous...

She introduced everyone to us... And us to her family... The other two girls names r dyma and simi... They are also so pretty like y/n and her frds.. Of course  they r also her friends... J hope hyung and jk seems interested in them.... Hehe...

They all went to there room to keep there Lauggaes in there rooms.. Her mom is so loyal... When they went to fresh up she was with us... She is, so sweet.. And she said me that I should take care of y/n nicely otherwise she will take her away... She also said that to jimin .. Then to everyone.... she said everyone are her daughters she can't see anyone hurt... She is really cute.. She even said that they don't need anything except a little bit of care and love towards them for ever... We promised her that we will definitely take care of her daughters and love them... Hehe.. I like her hehe... My mother in law...

Soon y/n came to the room

Soon y/n came to the room... She saw all of us talking... While she is happy she look so cute... She then asked about a group photo.. She wants to remember this movement... Even me... She is beautiful.. I mean yah... She is...

She asked a servent to clik our photo.... We stood there for group photo.. But I was with y/n..of course it's y/n idea... However I like it... Hehhe... We enjoyed that movement...

We all r talking but y/n mom was not there she went to cook for y/n, jiggly and there friends... Coz they like her handmade the most...

Y/n pov
After that mom said that she will cook something and we should spend some time with everyone... She will cook coz we can't eat ready made r something else... And we r vegetarian.. So she wanted to cook...

After a bit of time she invited us to eat... So we all eat together... Yah there is a big place... Maybe just for us... Hehe.. Everyone liked emmos food... We all eat so much  that we was unable to walk... And laughing seeing each other...