The party

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
HELOO
MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...
Hope all are doing well..
Will just entry into the story
I came back with new chapter today
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Tae pov
After my little shoot I had a break .. I went to rest besides jk.. . Who is already in break... I greeted him.. But he is deep in his mobile, not even looking at me, he greeted me.... He was blushing and smiling all the way in his mobile... I got curious who it would be....
Tae: who is it??... Why are you so blushing..
* trying to peep into jk mobile*
Jk: huh.. It's y/n.. I will talk to you later hyung.. Am talking with her... She have a break now.. She may get into work again...
* he said almost convincing meto talk with a girl.. *

Wait... What did you said... Y/n??... I mean my y/n??... Wait why is he talking to y/n.. That to making his puppy face to talk with her.. And no permission of me at all.. 🤨🤨.. Wait I will also msg her.. She is my girlfriend tho.. I should talk with her in break... 😏😏..

Tae:
Hey y/n..how is u r 1 st day going..

Y/n
*no response*
A

fter a minute..

Tae
Y/n you there?? Are you busy... ?? Can't talk to me??

* even though I know your chatting with jk.. Why can't you chat with me.. Am your boyfriend tho.. 😒.. *

Y/n
* - *

Tae
Ahh.. Y/n.. You ok.. Why no reply?? 😔😔.. Your BOYFRIEND is sad 😩.. His GIRLFRIEND is not responding.. . 😞😞..

*I said that just to remind her that am her boyfriend*

Tae
Ahh.. Y/n.. U there..

I almost sent 100 messages for now.. 🧐🧐🧐.. Y ISN'T SHE RESPONDING TO ME.. . 😒😒😒.. He is blushing besides me 🧐🧐🧐.. What.. R they even talking about 🤯🤯🤯.. .

Y/n
Sorry Tae Tae ah.. I was talking with jk.. Ahh don't mind me... My break is over so I have to return to the work.. And my day is so good.. Tq 😘😘.. Sorry from GIRLFRIEND to her BOYFRIEND.... love you... Kk cya..

Ahh finally she msged me.. I blushed when I saw boyfriend and girlfriend.. Hehe... But her break was finished 😔😔.. It's ok... I can do nothing tho.. I replied a I love you and cya..

Jk: Appa aka hyung... 😝
Tae : me?? 😑.
* confused *
Jk: of course.. Your y/n boyfriend tho... Don't you wanna be her husband?? If not say now it self.. Afterwards I can't see her hurt you know 🤨
* what is he even talking*
Tae: what happened now... Why are you talking like that 😑😑...
Jk: ahh.. Y/n said if you help her son she will be the happiest person..
Tae: son😳
Jk: yah.. She said that if her son is happy with his appa then she will make appa happy 💁🏻.. .
Tae: seriously what are you talking...
Jk: hehe don't worry.. . Hyung... Y/n say's she is my emmo and as you marry her you will be my appa... Coz she feel the love between us remind her father and son.. So cute y/n emmo 😍😍😘😘..
Tae: ohh....