1st message

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
HELOO
MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...
Hope all are doing well..
Will just entry into the story
I came back with new chapter today
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Y/n pov
It's our 4 th day in Korea Already... We actually should have started by now to INDIA... But coz of the project Mr. Kim want us to stay more days... But am already missing my mom.... And all... Ahh...

I took a quick shower

I took a quick shower.... And put on some dress... As we don't need to go to samsung unless there is a need of us..... So I went out of my room to make some coffee... Jiggly was already fresh up and just came out... Kal is in the bathroom... Daniya is also up and showering... I then went to yo yo room to check on her... She was sleeping like a Buffalo... I went to wake her up.... But when I touch the bedsheet... I didn't feel her face... So I quickly removed the sheet from her... Only to see her facing in opposite direction.... She was sleeping in opposite direction while keeping her legs where everyone keeps there head and head on the side where everyone keeps there legs... Ahh... Am done with her seriously done with her.... Anyway I try to wake her up... But she was a 5 minuter... So I thought of waking her after I bring coffee...

By that time jiggly was fed up by waking uni..... The both idiots... I went to uni and wake her... By hearing my voice she woke up like a good girl... And with her sheet she walk from her room to yo yo room... And fall on her bed....

Ahhh.... Such a idiots.... We thought and we made some coffee for all of us..... With in 10 min... And came back to yo yo room only to see both of the 😴😴... I went to them and removed both the streets and folded them...  Now they don't have any choice other then waking up.... So they did....

We all drank our coffee and we went make some breakfast where yo yo and uni went to get fresh up

We all drank our coffee and we went make some breakfast where yo yo and uni went to get fresh up.... We prepare our breakfast.... And we made our way to the living room and we arranged everything....