knowing truth

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
HELOO
MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...
Hope all are doing well..
Will just entry into the story
I came back with new chapter today
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Meanwhile
Anil who observe y/n...and her behavior... And her lost mind... Smelled something fishi...
Anil: I think I should quit my mind on getting y/n.. I will talk about this to venki uncle.. He may understand.. And get some way.... Coz I don't think y/n will be happy marrying me...

While going to his room... He will over here that y/n and BTS conversations... He understands everything... That she had feeling to someone else... He immediately goes to Mr venki..

Anil: Namaste uncle... Can I get in??
Venki: sure Anil... Come on...
* says patting the sit beside him*
Anil: I think I have to talk to you..
Venki: about
* curiously*
Anil: y/n...
Venki: y/n??... Is everything all right??...
Anil: I think no... Uncle... I should not have asked you... That I want to marry her... I didn't even know what is in her mind... She just agree what u will say... Am stupid... Without knowing I asked you...
*with guilt and worried face*
Venki: cool down... What happened?? .
Anil: uncle... I proposed her so many times but she always had a excuse... I thought she need time... But I didn't realise... It's not time but she need the perfect feel... Feel of love...

He says everything

He says everything... And so that venki calls so oppa....
So: hello Mr so speaking..
Venki: hello.. Am venki speaking..
So: oh.. Sir how r u feeling now... How is y/n??
Venki: am fine thank you... But I don't think y/n is fine... I want your help..
So: anything for my little sister Mr venki...
Venki: that's nice... I want to know... Did she love someone??

So oppa hesitantly says everything... Including tae and boo r same as he gets to know that after y/n leave to India... As he make someone wait at the meet place of y/n and tae tae... And gets to know... Tae and boo r same...

Venki knowing all this... Regrets his decision of marrying her with anil... Anil too realises what had happened... and  will start to go to y/n... They will see her running ruthlessly... And stops on there steps...