The Black mail

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

HELOO

MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...

Hope all are doing well..

Will just entry into the story

I came back with new chapter today

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

After 1 month

Y/n pov

It's already been one month... We are adjusting to the climate here... We are going to Samsung group when there is work and to BTS when they have concert... We attended two award shows managing everything without any doubt.. It's so nice to be hear with all of them... I became a BTS designer( not the costume but security) too so I will be managing both at a time... Of course Tae Tae will be helping me tho..

Today we had a off.. Because we are just tired with both office work as well as BTS work... Simi became more and more attached to us and am glad the change is real... I love her now.. But dyma is so done seriously.. Simi said me that she have some doubt thet dyma may do some are the other thing to irritate me.. Yah even I have that feeling... I wish she could change soon...

We all are home today to have fun

We all are home today to have fun... so we thought to play something... Everyone was down except dyma so I said them I will come back calling dyma and went up..

I heard that she is talking in a phone call that..

Dyma: no I don't want to listen anything... I just want jimin to me.. All alone to me I will pay how much u want that much... But snatch him... Hehehehe

What?? What is she talking about... To whom she is talking?? I quickly went in and grab her

Y/n: what are you doing dyma?? .. What is with jimin huh??

 What is with jimin huh??