Her feeling on me..

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
HELOO
MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...
Hope all are doing well..
Will just entry into the story
I came back with new chapter today
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tae pov

I went to her slowly...  As slowly as possible... To see her smile.. To see her happy..  Seeing her happy makes me more happy tho...  Hehehe..  

I soon reached her..  But what I saw was..  Her seeing me in her phone with a huge smile and pure love...  I am blushing...  She loves me so much...  I placed my hand on her shoulder..  She say me and brushed my hand off..  And moved to the other end of the bench.. 

I am blushing like an idiot rt now

I am blushing like an idiot rt now...  May be she will be mad at me for that..  Hehe..  Coz she don't know me as BTS v or Kim Taehyung..  She only know me as a bastard from yesterday...  But I don't want her to think about me like that...  What can I do..  I even don't want to say her that am Kim Taehyung or v...  Coz I want her to love me for my character as I love her..  Not for my fame r name.. 

I then broke that awkward silence...  Obvious she won't talk tho..  Hehe.. 

It seems like she don't really want to interact with me...  But only chance I have is to talk to her now...  Even tho I know she will not talk to me or will be irritated..  I just continue talking... 

She got more and more anger and left the place without knowing where she is going...  As she is new.. And don't know the places and is dark...  I followed her....  Not letting her alone...

While i was following her I got a call from my mom...  Omo..  It's a video call..  If she see me in this way she will get worried..  And won't eat too..  If I cut the call... She starts calling all the members... I even can't let her go alone too...  What should I do... 

Maybe if I stop following, she will return back

Maybe if I stop following, she will return back...  I will be back of this building and check on her...  So I can remove my dummy moustaches and talk to my mom too...