The change

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
HELOO
MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...
Hope all are doing well..
Will just entry into the story
I came back with new chapter today
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Mean while
Simi got close to jk... Who she admires the most... She is in love with him... She realizes the mistake... She will even find out not only jk but all BTS like y/n...so she will think to quit from the evil thoughts ... Which is troubling y/n... So..
Simi: dyma!! R you free??
Dyma: yah... Say me.. anything u want??
Simi: ah.. Dyma am.. Am.. Ahh..
Dyma: you can say anything..
Simi: * holds dyma hands* dyma let's quit troubling y/n..
Dyma: what* with angry face*
Simi: yah... She seriously did nothing to us to hate her this much... She seriously didn't deserve this...
Dyma: what you mean?? We deserve haters??
Simi: yah.. After all what we did... We seriously deserve... Hate... But she never make us a person to receive that.. She always forgive us... What we did.. Whatever we do ... Always she made a good thoughts from it.. She never even cursed us dyma...
Dyma: * getting back her hand from Simi* whatever it is... Simi!! You lost  your brain.. I know someday you too will change to get... What is there in her?? She acts as a angel before you all... But she is a real evil... She robbed every thing from me... My friends and my fame... Now you want me to leave her?? What are you talking....
Simi: * with angry* look dyma... It's all your dream that she did something... But the truth is your the one who let everything happen... And yah... She is angel not the evil.. To a evil minded person everything looks evil... Same is going with you... And now listen... From now what ever you do against y/n... I seriously not going to support it or encouraging it.. Even now if your trying to trouble her further... You will losses me... Think about it...

Saying that she leaves the room

Dyma: *punching the wall* y/n... You even now steeling my best friend from me... I hate you y/n...i hate you so much... Watch me taking my revenge...

(Aish this girl... She doesn't know what to choose... How to change her god🤦🏻‍♀🤦🏻‍♀... )

Y/n pov
Appa and his family will leave tomorrow
.. But he wants to meet BTS parents... So Mr Kim... Arranged a small party on the name of getting a new project... Without getting any doubt to meadia... He invited all the parents and BTS as well as our PD SHI.....  He is the main hero tho... All big hit staff even coming to the party...

We all 7 members got fresh up and went to office as employees 1 st time... So we had the prayer and left the home.... We still have so much to arrange in the house... But there is still some luggage on its way... So we r waiting... We did our rooms but the hall and some other rooms r at to get ready..