so Ji solved

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

HELOO

MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...

Hope all are doing well...

Will just entry into the story

I came back with a new chapter today

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

A/N: Am really sorry to let you all wait. I was really busy. It was hard for me to even open Wattpad. So I couldn't update. 

Thank you for waiting patiently... purple you💜💜💜...

The ff is coming to end... Thank you for encouraging me ... 

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Tae pov

We got out of the car... But bighit is already filled with people... I was worried... Worried about y/n... The only thought in my mind right now is y/n... Nothing is processing in my mind... Then I saw her in the waiting hall...

They are already there... We finally got there... I was so happy to see her... Don't know how to explain this feeling... But it's magical... Just being beside her making me so happy 😌😌😌😌...

We having hand in hand and went through the door... While receiving conflict and Bouquets... Before giving any Statment to the media... We just want a meet with PD shii...

He was already waiting there... He congratulated us... The best person after my dad... He was with us all the time...

Seeing him that happy is everything... He did so much for us... He then cheered us up... So we can have the courage to face army and media now...

Then something I remember... SO JI... Everything we did is just for her... What's with her now... Let me ask PD about this.. Or should I ask her husband.. Maybe PD already had a talk with them... Ok... Let's ask PD ...

The next min... Y/n asked me about so ji.. Oww, she must be so tensed about her... So worried and thinking about her... Immediately a big smile appeared on my face... Every tension of me will just ruin out seeing her... I care her cheeks softly and said let me know... She just nodded for that...

I didn't delay it anymore coz seeing y/n happy is most important for me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I didn't delay it anymore coz seeing y/n happy is most important for me. I asked PD about it...

Pd; ahh... Today is there last hearing... I didn't get any update from her husband... I guess they didn't turn up till...