Ice cream

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

HELOO

MY BEAUTIFUL ARMYS...

Hope all are doing well..

Will just entry into the story

I came back with a new chapter today

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Y/n pov

We get out of the car... To go and take ice cream... 😋😋..

Tae: ahh.. So ji.. U stay here... I and y/n will go and bring the ice cream for both of us...

* intertwined our hands *

I was shocked.. Why is he behaving so oddly? It may hurt her so much.. Even though she hurt me.. It just is so rude to be so.. How she think now.. Everything is confusing.. It's ok if she hates me.. But coz of this behavior if her love towards him becomes hate... No.. I can't handle that.. If it happens.. I will be the cause of that.. I will be the one who makes haters to him... Was it all.. Is it meant to be done..

No... Whatever the situation be... I will always be with tae tae.. We are destined to each other. I won't let him loose me.. Because of some fake people.. If they hate them... I will throw the hate away with my love.. I am always with you oppa... I will protect you.. Protect you with my own love... I trust my love and nonothers more than that...

I then tightened my grip on our hands..

Y/n: ne Oppa... Let's go..

So ji: but i-..

Tae: you sit inside ok...

Saying that tae tae took me to the ice cream... We ordered the chocolate and vanilla flavored ice cream... For me and tae tae.. He Wantedly pinched my cheeks.. And tug my hair back of my ears...

 And tug my hair back of my ears