40

Messiah Brewster
Messiah pulled up to where the women were staying. Getting out with his bag in hand he knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened.

"Da da! ," Kairi hugged his legs tightly.

"Hey my lil butt I missed you so much. ," Messiah kisses all over her face making her squeal and giggle.

"Miss you too. ," said Kairi kissing his face.

"Wassgood Zi. ," nodded Messiah.

"Mhm. ," hummed Xahkeia.

" Zi what we doing today? ," asked Sincere coming down the hallway. As her eyes landed on Messiah she turned around going back to her room.

"I'll take her y'all go talk or whatever. I pray for you when you go in there. ," said Xahkeia walking away with Kairi.

thesincere.ee
5s
Noon ft. the bump💕🤰🏽

"Can we talk? ," Messiah dropped his bag on the floor

"Nope. ," said Sincere.

"Bae. ," sighed Messiah.

"Not 'cho bae. ," Sincere replied pettily.

"Can you send me that? ," asked Messiah.

"Mmm maybe. ," Sincere tilted her head in a thinking manner.

"Sincere I know I keep messing up and I'm sorry. ," apologize Messiah.

"Honestly I don't even wanna see you right now let alone talk to you. Kairi been crying because she misses you I been crying because I can't get her to stop crying and I miss you too. I have to pee every five minutes seem like, my titties sore, and I can hardly see my feet anymore. I'm tired. ," Sincere said all in one breath. She stood in the same spot scanning through her pictures.

"What you want me to do? ," asked Messiah.

"What I want you to do? It's what you need to do Messiah. You need to get your shit together because I'm not waiting around another five plus years for when you ready. ," spoke Sincere.

"So you just gone give us up like that? ," questioned Messiah sounding a bit hurt.

"I love you, but I love me more. ," said Sincere.

"I'm staying here for a few days. ," said Messiah.

"Well that's good you can catch up with Kai. She and I sleep in the bed you make a pallet on the floor. It's blankets in the closet. ," pointed Sincere not paying him any mind.

"A pallet. ," mugged Messiah.

"That or either one of them couches downstairs. ," Sincere mugged him back.

".... I'll make a pallet. ," mumbled Messiah.

"Can I at least touch yo belly? ," Messiah asked desperately.

"Sure. ," spoke Sincere.

Messiah stood behind her in the mirror placing his hands on her belly rubbing in a circular motion. What caught him by surprise was when he felt the baby kick his hand.

"You felt that? It hurt? ," questioned Messiah.

"No it doesn't hurt he did it yesterday too. ," said Sincere finally looking at him through the mirror.

"He? It's a boy? ," Messiah's face softened.

"I don't know yet I want a boy thought. ," said Sincere.

"I want a son too. ," stated Messiah.

"Well gone downstairs and catch up with Kai I'm going to take a nap. ," walking away from him she placed her phone on charger.

"I love you. ," said Messiah.

"I love me too. ," replied Sincere climbing in the bed.

"Sin. ," called Messiah.

"Gosh lee I love you too walnut head ass. ," joked Sincere.

"You got jokes today huh. ," chuckled Messiah.

"No I'm serious it's still fuck you. Close my door when you leave. ," she cuddled under the covers.

"Nah you close it. ," Messiah walked out leaving the door wide open.

"Ima beat yo ass blue black! Oou I can't stand you sometimes! ," Sincere slammed the door.

Sincere Philips
"Let me see. ," said Sincere.

"Look. ," Messiah showed her the picture he just took and posted of her.

Nyc.Messiah
Bonnie💙♿️

Liked by thesincere

Liked by thesincere.ee, thesienna.aa, junecreationz, dollfaceZi, theserenity.yy,Izzy4x, Kelly.__, and 64,903 others.

thesincere.ee- @Nyc.Messiah💙💙
dollfaceZi- my bay bay😍😍
Kelly.__- young one❤️
junecreationz- Noon💛
theserenity.yy- Youngest 🥴
thesienna.aa- Sissy boo😘💜
Izzy4x- lil bit🤗

"I'm cute ain't that right Kai. ," said Sincere.

"Yep I cute too. ," said Kairi.

"Yes your cute too. ," smiled Sincere walking into the aquarium holding Kairi's hand. Messiah followed behind them.

"Da da look! ," pointed Kairi.

"What's that lil butt? ," asked Messiah pointing at the starfish stuck on the glass.

"Star! ," exclaimed Kairi.

"That's right ma ma it's a starfish. Thank you for being us out today we were gonna go somewhere later on with Zi and my sisters. ," said Sincere.

"I'm supposed to do this y'all my girls don't thank me. ," said Messiah.

"Well for the past what? Few weeks you ain't been acting like it. I understand you want this all to be over and I do too. If it's not about me at least call to check on Kai she misses you. ," vented Sincere.

"I kno—

"I don't wanna hear what you have to say Messiah. Do you care about? Do you even love me for real? ," Sincere pokes her bottom lip out trying to hold back her tears.

"Sincere I care about you and I love you, you know this yo. If I didn't I wouldn't be out here putting my life back into these streets. ," frowned Messiah.

"I don't know what to believe. ," sniffled Sincere twisting her engagement ring on her finger.

"Sin don't take it off baby please just be patient with me a little longer. ," Messiah grabbed her hands hoping she would look at him but she kept her gaze on her feet.

".. If you don't change we're done for good and we'll go by figuring out how to co-parent. ," removing her hands from his she scooped Kairi up as they walked to the food station of the aquarium.