36

Sincere Philips
The sounds of her moans echoed through the room as he pound harder thrusting deeper inside of her. Teyana Taylor 69 could be heard faintly in the background. Sincere sank her teeth into her lip to suppress her moans she could almost taste her own blood.

"Fuck Messiah. ," gasped Sincere burying her face deeper into the mattress.

"Mhmm. ," Messiah held her waist moving in and out of her slow.

Sincere laid face down in the bed as Messiah thrusted in and out of her from behind slowly. Watching her butt jiggle with every movement made he groaned. She laid there with her mouth ajar no words came out.

"Please go faster. ," her eyes rolled into her head clenching herself around him.

"Yo chill out. ," growled Messiah speeding up. He felt her tighten around him around once again.

"Baby Oooohh. ," whimpered Sincere.

"You so damn hardheaded. ," said Messiah. He pulled her body into him wrapping his hand around her throat giving it a slight squeeze.

"Kiss me. ," panted Sincere grabbing her breast.

"Open. ," demanded Messiah grabbing her jaws.

With her mouth open she watched the string of saliva leave his mouth into hers he crashed his lips onto hers the two shared a rough; sloppy kiss. Both fought for dominance but of course Messiah won. He pushed her back down thrusting into her deeper.

"Shitttttt! ," Sincere screamed loudly reaching back she put her hand on Messiah abdomen trying to push him back.

"Move yo hand. ," Messiah slammed into her pulling her hair.

"Oh my— Siah. ," gasped Sincere.

"I love you Sin. ," Messiah pinned her hands behind her back as he continued his assault on her lady part.

"Baby I can't, please. ," cried Sincere.

"Damn. ," he slammed into her repeatedly watching her body jerk beneath his she cried from pleasure.

"Kareem I— I can't take it. ," tears came from her eyes.

"Yes you can ma. ," Messiah sharply inhaled feeling himself release inside of her, but he continued. He was gone make sure his woman got hers too.

"I'm bout to cum. ," said Sincere bitting her bottom lip.

"Cum for me then baby. ," Messiah raspy voice whispered in her ear.

As if he had control over her body she came hard all over him. Pulling out Messiah watched Sincere roll onto her back as her legs twitched. Through hooded eyes she watched Messiah climb between her legs.

"You tired? ," he hovered over her.

"No. ," shaking her head Sincere pecked his lips.

"Coo cause we not finished yet. ," licking his lips Messiah held her ankles in the air before sliding back into her.

"I love you. , Sincere's eyes rolled into her head as her nails scratched up his back.

"I love you too. ," replied Messiah looking down watching her coat his manhood.

Hours later..

"Babe I know you shot up the club. ," mumbled Sincere.

"My bad I got carri—

"It's coo I got an IUD we're good. ," She assured him.

"I'm going to scoop Kairi from mom and pops. ," fully dressed he grabbed his phone from the charger.