47

Sincere Brewster

" You Sincere? ," some girl walked up to Sincere and Zi while they were enjoying their outing.

" Who wanna know? Do I know you or something? ," questioned Sincere.

" I'm Milly, Messiah's baby mama. Where's he at with my daughter? ," asked Milly.

" Kairi's with mama Patrice them. ," replied Sincere holding firm eye contact with the lady before her.

" You need something else? ," questioned Sincere.

" Just tell yo man to let me speak to my daughter whenever I call. ," Milly turned her nose up at Sincere. She was jealous.

" I definitely will. Oh, and one more thing he ain't my mAN that's my husband love. ," Sincere flaunted her ring seeing Milly huff and storm off from she and Zi's section.

She desperately want a nigga who ain't even stuttin' her.

" Dizzy bitch. You ready to go cause I am. ," stood Sincere.

" Yea and we can order room service when we get back to the room. ," followed Xahkeia holding hands they both exited the club.
_____________________

" Kai is with my moms you wanna talk to here call my people. ," said Messiah as soon as the call went through.

" I'll call in a few but I just ran into your other baby motha or should I say wife. ," spat Milly rolling her eyes.

" Where at? ," sat up Messiah listening to Milly.

" At this club in Sacramento. That's all you gotta say nigga? ," frowned Milly.

" Whatchu want me to say Milly? I'm not checking for you I'm married. The only thing connecting us is Kairi bye, yo. ," he hung up in her face.

dollfaceZi
Double Trouble.. 😈💕 @thesincere.ee

Liked by junecreationz, thesincere

Liked by junecreationz, thesincere.we, thesienna.aa, Nyc.Messiah, theserenity.yy, and 84,226 others.

                        Comments disabled..

Kareem💙🧸

Yo where you at?

I'm out minding my business get you some.

You my business. I know you in Cali though it's coo.

Your bm reporting back to you like a Sargent huh? Ridiculous 😭😭🤣

Tell me the Lo' for I come find you.

I guess you gone have to come find me then😙