15

Serenity Philips
I remember feeling like I wasn't good enough
Had me questioning myself
I wasn't sure enough
Had me looking in the mirror
Tryna analyze my figure
I ain't perfect
You want perfect
So that figures

You always put me in a bad place
Said we were moving at a fast pace

"It was all my fault I fell in love too hard ," hummed Sincere.

"I loved you when I didn't love myself. Said you love me but you only loved yourself. ," added Xahkeia.

"You rocked me so hard you played all your cards right. ," sang Serenity.

"You played with my heart. I might—I might not be the same way. ," Sienna finished.

"Okay can we change the song? Cause this sad ass shit ain't helping at all. ,"pouted Serenity. Both her and Xahkeia had finally apologized to Sincere for their actions.

"What would you like to listen to Ren? ," asked Sincere.

"Megan thee Stallion. ," said Serenity.

"No. ," said Sincere.

"Cardi. ," smiled Serenity.

"Nope. ," replied Sincere shaking her head.

"Well I don't know you turning down everything I suggest. ," sighed Serenity folding her arms.

"I got something. ," Sienna grabbed Sincere going to an old school song on her playlist.

"You fuckin wit' niggas that's insecure, watered down, my shit pure. Write my number but don't call me til you sure. I ain't beggin' just tryin' to relocate between ya legs drippin' wet, as we experiment in sweaty sex. ," Sincere rapped the lyrics to— Tupac-I'd rather be Ya N.I.G.G.A, as she parted Sienna's hair braiding it down.

"When you met me you wouldn't let me, and now you straight beggin to sex me got you undressin' to text me. ," rapped Sienna snapped her fingers.

"Now this where it's at. ," Sincere pulled the comb from her sister's hair using it as a microphone.

"Okay on a serious note I gotta tell y'all something. ," Serenity tossed her phone onto her sister's bed.

"You pregnant? ,"questioned Sienna causing everyone to look at her waiting for an answer.

"Nigga no I'm seeing someone and I want y'all to meet him before mommy and daddy does. ," stated Serenity.

"What's his name? How he look? ," rambled Sincere finishing the last braid.

"His name's Kelly and he's a basketball player. He's light skin with the most beautiful eyes and his personality is so dope. ," smiled Serenity thinking about her man.

"When are we meeting him? ," asked Xahkeia.

"Soon. ," replied Serenity.

"Oh that reminds me Nene you never told us Izzy's real name. ," said Sincere.

"Israel. ," spoke Sienna.

"Okay y'all got niggas with wholesome names. ," joked Sincere.

"Mchtt Messiah is a wholesome name too; look at y'all all boo'd up. ," said Xahkeia kissing her teeth.

"Not my man. I told you to give Justice a chance he been feeling you. ," smirked Sincere.

"June is a man thot. ," frowned Xahkeia.

"Before our falling out I noticed he doesn't bring randoms around nor go out as much as he use to. He changing sis. ," admitted Sincere laying the wig on her sister head.