27

Messiah Brewster
"No I don't wanna lay with you no more. ,"Sincere pushed his head off her lap leaning against the headboard.

"Let's just lay here and watch the movie. Why you gotta be so difficult? ," Messiah put his head back on her lap.

"Nuh-uh don't lay on me nappy ass hair. ," She pushed his head once again.

"I'm going to get my shit done ma so don't try to get out. ," mugged Messiah.

"I'm just joking come lay back down. ," said Sincere

•••

"Messiah. , Sincere wiggled her toes in his face.

•••

"So you gone ignore me? I just said I was playing. It's cool I still love you. ," said Sincere as amshe grabbed his face kissing him all over.

"I love you too I'm bout to slide. ," he slyly kissed her lips before standing up.

"Where you going? ," questioned Sincere.

"Get braided up. ," replied Messiah tying his shoes.

"I'm going too. Can we get food before you go there? ," Sincere stretches putting on her slides.

"What you want to eat? ," asked Messiah letting her out first so he could lock the door to his house.

"Sylvia's I want some soul food. You ready? ," Sincere climbed in the car reaching over she pushed Messiah door open.

"Yeah let's go. ," he brought the engine to life before backing out of his driveway.

Frederick Douglass Boulevard
West Harlem

Inside the Messiah sat back in the chair getting his arm braided; smoking a backwood. Sincere sat across from but she was quite causing Messiah to glance up at her. She had her hood on with her hands in the pockets trying to fight her sleep.

"She can go in my office if she wants to it's a couch back there. ," said Jasmine. She honestly just wanted to flirt with Messiah even though her always ignored her.

"Sin. ," called Messiah.

"Hm? ," hummed Sincere she stared back at him with tired eye.

"Come get the keys out my pocket you can go sleep in the car. ," Messiah wasn't about to let his girl sleep in a shop full of random females and niggas. He was always paranoid.

"Okay. ," said Sincere walking out the shop.

"Watch yo eyes cuz. ," Messiah mugged the man who watch Sincere walk out the barbershop.

"My bad. ," the employee went back to cutting his client hair.
_______________

"Hello? ," answered Sincere.

"Where you at? ," asked Serenity.

"I'm at the barbershop with Siah. What you need? ," questioned Sincere. She really was trying to catch up on some sleep the hospital hours been mad crazy.

"Girl come to Mount Sinai nana ass done broke her arm. They saying she gotta have surgery. ," stated Serenity.

"How the hell she do that? ," frowned Sincere.

"Thinking she still young trying to fix shit and fell off the short ladder. ," Serenity shook head her grandmother though she was still sixteen; never let anything slow her down.

"Here I come. ," mumbled Sincere.

"Okay. ," said Serenity.

She ended the call with her sister and call Messiah. The girl was on the second to last braid on his head.