45

Justice Thompson

He walked into the room dropping his bag on the floor. Climbing into the bed he hovered over Xahkeia's sleeping body kissing all over her face.

"Moveeeee. ," she mushed his face away.

"Wake up Xahkeia. ," said June staring at her.

"No. ," mumbled Xahkeia.

"So I came down here for nothing? I guess you ain't miss me. ," said June.

Xahkeia awoke from her slumber jumping on June. He chuckled falling back onto the bed he missed her; she really made him happy.

"I missed you. ," mumbled Xahkeia hugging him tightly cuddling into his arms.

"I missed you more. ," smirked June pecking her lips.

"When you get here? Where's everybody? ," mumbled Xahkeia.

"Everybody got here not too long ago and they went out except for us along with Messiah and Noonie. ," said June.

"My mom called me this morning. ," voiced Xahkeia.

"What she say? ," questioned June.

"She wants me to come visit her. ," replied Xahkeia playing in his hair.

"What you wanna do? ," asked June staring at her wait for her answer.

"I wanna go see her but I'm scared. I can't get the image of what she did out my head like how could she do that to me and my little brother. I mean I know she's a good mom it was just the drugs at the moment but still. ," sighed Xahkeia.

"It's your decision babe if you want to go then I'm going too; if you need time tell her that. ," said June.

"I wanna see my brother I haven't seen him since he was seven. He should be seventeen now. ," said Xahkeia thinking back on how long it's actually been since she saw her brother.

"I didn't know you had a brother. What's his name? ," questioned June.

"Xavier he stays with his dad and stepmom in Maryland. ," stated Xahkeia.

"What you want to eat? ," June looked at her.

"You cooking? I want chi—

"Girl hell nah I just got off a plane a nigga tired. Here order some Uber eats. ," June gave her his phone.

While she was choosing between her options they heard everyone coming back from wherever they were and Sincere being loud.

"BROTHERRRRRRR! ," screamed Sincere zooming into the room.

"Sincere be quiet! ," Sienna yelled closing the door behind her.

"Hi brother I missed you. ," she hugged June.

"Wassgood sis I missed you too. How you been? ," asked June.

"I've been good just chilling. Messiah sleeping and I'm about to go see my parents in case he wake up asking where I go. ," Sincere checked herself out in the big wall mirror.

"If they cooking bring me a plate back. ," said June.

"Me too. ," add Xahkeia.

"I will Zi come lock the door. ," said Sincere walkeinv out to the front door with keys in hand.

"I love you drive safe. ," Xahkeia hugged her .

"I love you too. ," blowing her a kiss Sincere went to her vehicle starting it.